prince caspian

Peter and Susan was just looking at the two who had their heads down looking down at their feet or the mud, they weren't really sure on that. they all had started to walk through the deepest and the darkest parts of the woods, they had stopped walking at a nice rounded grass patch.

" its getting dark we should get some sleep". Lucy had said finally looking up at the other, she had looked up at Edmund and looked into his eyes once again, she had blushed and looked down as she sat down on the grass next to Susan. 

during the night the four children were talking about their adventures and laughing into the night, but for Edmund and Lucy they two had just been stealing glances of each other with out peter and Susan noticing. 

as they had went to sleep Lucy was dreaming about her father until she heard a crack in the woods, she had shoot right up and looked into the woods slowly she had looked back at the three sleeping children before getting up and walking into the woods slowly and up the hill with out looking back at them.

 she was walking through the woods smiling when she had heard another sound like a crack, " father?" Lucy asked walking up the hill fast until she felt a hand over her mouth dragging her back. she had looked up to see peter. he had told her to be quiet as he pulled out his sword and went after the other guy, Lucy had stood back watching the fight when she realized who he was and who he was with. 

she had jumped up and shouted " peter stop it, i know this guy". she said smiling, Caspian had looked at her as Edmund and Susan had came up next to her " Lucy?". she had laughed and nodded " Caspian" she flung herself at him and hugged her. 

Edmund had just watched them with pure jealously