Chapter 1

Hi my name is Eliza Dolittle. Im 16 i have a brown afro hair im mixed race, brown hair, im 5'11 which is pretty tall for a girl. I get bullied everyday single day by the Sidemen their the schools most popular boys in my year. I live with my dad since my mum died when i was only 7.

I woke to the sound of my alarm drilling through my ears, i thought ughh why do i need to go to school i mean all the sidemen bully me and i have nobody to hang out with. I cant wait till school is over tbh. I quickly get showered and put some black jeans on with a grey crop top, a black Adidas jacket and my superstars. Also i put a white bandana around my head. Once i got ready i got an apple and left for school. I didn't even bother saying bye to my dad beacuse he ain't ever here much these days beacuse he has go to work hes a mechanic for Mercades . As i head to my locker i see a group of boys. The Sidemen, just great. Before i know it im pushed into the lockers by Josh. Josh says 'well look what do we have here, a little slag who nobody likes.' All of the other Sidemen laughed. 'No wonder her mum killed herself and her dad is never around' Says Ethan. ' HEY, you take that back you fucking prick' i say. I hate it so much when people speak about my mum and as the reason i never see my dad is beacuse hes always working to support me and him since my mum died. ' Bitch what' Ethan replied angryly. ' you god dam heared me' I spit at him. Thats when a punch gets swung right on my right eye by Ethan. It sure hurt. ' Speak to us like that then their will more of that you slag ' Simon spits at me. Thats when I went to my first class of today.

*Time skip to lunch*

I was sat at my usual table in the canteen eating my lunch that is till I felt something cold and sloppy.It was yougert. I turned around and saw the Sidemen. Of course it was them and JJ was the one who did. ' WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!' I shout at him, by this time the whole school was silent and watching. ' Oh i dunno just thought a slag like you deserved it.' JJ said with a smirk on his like the rest of the Sidemen. After I just grabbed my stuff and ran all the way home to have a shower and get changed into clean clothes. Luckily my dad wasnt home but im sure he would understand though. I thought to myself why me, what have I done to them to make them bully me. I started to cry for alittle till I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading i hope you enjoyed this chapter and im sorry its short but the next chapter should be longer. Byee.

Twitter: lorelle00lima