Chapter 9

I was now sat in a room with a plain table in front of me, with two seats on the other side. I was sat on chair with another chair next to me. There was a door in front of me in the left corner. There was also a camera in the top right corner. That's when two men came in, assumed they were officers to question me.
'Please state your name and date of birth.' I get asked by the taller man. 'Tobi Brown, April 7 1994.' I say.
'Now Mr Brown, where were you at the time of the crime.'
' I was chasing Eliza down the street, with Ethan Payne and Simon Minter.'
'Then what happened once you had chased her.'
'Simon grabbed her by the hair and pulled her into the alley way. Ethan punched her in the face, Simon the kicked her, then after that we beat her up till she died. We ran after we beat her up not realising she had died.'
After that I just burst into tears knowing that I'm going to put into prison.
'Tobi brown, I'm here by charging you with the death of Eliza Dorville, if you say or hear by do anything you may rely on it in court. We are now putting you in custody until the court date which will be given to you at a later date.' One of the officers says. I nod and both of the officer grab me the arms and take me in to custody. It was basically a cell room.

*Ethans POV*
'If they put me in prison, will you visit me?' I ask Vik. Vik thinks about for a second then replies with 'Yeah, you're my mate.' Vik says to me. 'Thanks Vik.' That's when there was knock on the door. 'Who do reackon that is?' I ask Vik. 'Who knows Ethan I'll answer it now.' Vik goes to answer the door. Honestly, I was shitting it because it could be the police. When I hear Vik open the door I hear talking. 'Ethan its for you' I walk downstairs to the door and I see the police stood their.
*Time skip to the beginning of Ethan being interviewed*
'Please star your name and birth day.'
'Ethan Payne, June 20 1995'
*Time skip to end of interview*
'So you admit to killing Eliza Dorville'
'Yes, yes I am.'
*Skipping the whole oath and custody thing*
That's it my love is practically over. I've basically screwed my whole life up and two other lives just because of something so stupid. I wonder if they're put Tobi and Simon in custody yet and did they lie or tell the truth about it? Guess time will only tell.
*Simons POV*
I've tried getting through to Tobi and Ethan but their not picking up. My only thought is that they've been picked up the police already. I thought to myself should I say I'm guilty or not? But surely if the guys say their guilty then they would of bated me out. Thats when there was a knock on the door. I go to open to door. It was the police.
*Time skip to Interview*
'Mr Minter what were you doing December 21st 2016'
That's when I decided for a split second do I say I'm guilty or not guilty and try and get away.

So Tobi and Ethan have pleaded guilty. What's Simon going to do?

Thanks for reading and see ya.