Chapter 2 - Taylor

I sat at my desk, like I do everyday. I typed on documents until my lunch break. I stood up and walked to the plain colored breakroom. I turned on the boring coffee maker and sat in the boring chair. I ate my boring bagel and drank my boring coffee. I watched boring people, walk in and out of the boring office.

Then, a not so boring lady walked in. The new intern. She wore a nice, navy blue dress and black heels. She was beautiful.

"Earth to Max!" She laughed and waves her hand in my face. I shook my head and looked at her.

"Uh... how do you know my name?" I asked. I had never seen her before now.

"Im Taylor dumbass!" she laughed. "Im new here. Your boss said that you would help me get situated at my desk."

"uhm yeah...  Give me a sec." I grabbed my coffee and showed her where her desk is. She logged into the computer and I taught her how to use the websites. 

"So... this is what I do with my life now?" I nodded and went back to my desk which happened to be directly across from her.  I sat down and picked up the note my boss had left me while I was with Taylor.

'A new girl will be here shortly. When she shows up, please help her with everything.'

I laughed slightly. "Too late..."

I sat down and continued typing. I watched the clock tic. 5:45 pm. "Finally" I sighed in relief.

I stood up and grabbed a small folder. As I walked out, she handed me something. I looked and it was her phone number. I smiled slightly and waved goodbye to Taylor. That night I texted her.

'Ok... I need a good contact name...' I thought to myself. 'Taylor... to normal... WeirdGirlFromWork... Too weird... what about...'

I eventually just settled on Taylor because I couldn't think of anything...

Our convorsations consisted of dogs, work, and the occasional tv show. Nothing really interesting.

*A Weak Later*

"Hey Taylor." I cheered as I entered the office building.

She shot me a quick smile and continued her work. I laughed slightly and walked over to my desk. I wrote something on a small piece of paper.

On my way to get coffie, I handed her the small note. As I sat and drinker my boring coffee, I saw her face light up with joy. I smiled to myself and thought about her for the rest of the day.

I guess that brings us to now huh?

I'm sitting in a stupid hospital bed, and everyone thinks I'm crazy...

Idk... I might end up rewriting this... something about it I absolutely hate... anyway... this marks the start of my posting spree. I'm gonna try to make up for the month or two I was inactive. Yay!

Have a nice day/night/Wheneverthehellyourereadingthis.