nobody hurts my mendes!

Y/N POV:

Me and shawn were just sitting on the bed. He was on his laptop and i was reading a book. Shawn let out a loud sigh.
"Whats wrong mendes?" I ask
"Nothing," he says
"Nothing" i say mimicking him.
"I know when you're lying to me..." i say

"Well... me and siena... you know the girl I've been dating had a fight last night," he sighs as he rubs his temples.
I shuffle next to him as i wrap my arms around him, hugging him and laying my head on his shoulder.
"It was about you..." he whispers.

"Wait wha?" I ask shooting my head up.
"She says that i had to choose between you or her..." he says with sad eyes.
"Oh shawn," i say hugging him tighter.
"I chose you, she got mad and left me, and today her friend kelsie told me that she was only using me for fame..." he mumbles.

I feel so angry! How could that bitch hurt my best friend. I got up and stormed off.
"Y/N wait!" Shawn yells
"I'm going to give that girl a piece of my mind!" I yell.
I didnt know what i was saying or doing but in a matter of minutes i was in front of the bitches door that hurt my baby.

"He- oh what do you want.." siera scoffs.
"What i want is to know why you used shawn! Honestly hes an amazing guy and you used him!" I yell
"I'm not the guy who chose some skank over my girlfriend!" She yells back.

"Skank!" I scream as i slap her!
"Hey hey hey!" Shawn yells as he grabs me off her.
"Get that THING away from me!" Siera yells as she fixes her hair out of her eyes.
"Come on y/n!" Shawn says

"NO! Not until she apologises what she did to you!" I say.
"As if! Ha shawn i just wanted to say... i never loved you also you may look like a sex god but sure as hell arent!" She laughs.
"Oh you!" I say as i try and grab her before shawn yanks me back.
"Dont.. she just wants to wind you up!" Shawn whispers into my ear.

"You know what?" I say
"What?" Siera hisses
"I hope one day you get your heart fucking broken because then me and shawn can have front row seats to see you have a mental breakdown!" I laugh as i grab shawn.
"Oh and siera... he didnt want to fuck you properly because he knows that your a slut and you sleep around with men... dont want him catching anything do we babe!" I laugh as i run off with shawn.

"Oh..my...god!" Shawn says as he tries to catch his breath.
"You're a savage y/n!!!" He says as he hugs me and twirls me around.
"What can i say? Nobody messes with my mendes and gets away with it!" I laugh
"Her face when you said how i didnt want to fuck her because she may have something was PRICELESS! Also cery true y/n!" Shawn laughs

"What! She tried to diss you! I know for a fact that if you did actually love her properly she would be begging for more!" I laugh.
"Oh really..." shawn asks
"Yeah really..." I whisper.
Shawn puts his hands on my hips and leans in.

"Y/N!" Says a familiar voice.
I pull away from shawn to see my best friend y/b/f/n in front of me.
"Yes?" I ask
"Nothing... just wanted to ruin the moment," she laughs as she walks away.

"Wow..." i whisper
"Now where were we?" Shawn asks as he cups my face and

.......
I'm tired it's currently 3:21am and i cant even think of anything so CLIFFHANGER!!! Hahahahah oh how i love this well good night guys byyee!
~jordynn