Starter

I will just say now that I own none of the characters (except Gorlois and Islantar) and they belong to the author of inheritance cycle Christopher Paolini and this is pure fan fiction written for my own joy (and hopefully yours) I hope saying this once is enough cause it's annoying!

I must also warn you that my updates are mostly slow but il try to update about every week/two weeks, but you have my warnings.

I have a few things I still want to tell you about myself and the story.

First of all I want to say I really appreciate all you guys who are reading this.

2. comments are highly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer to each of you and answer your plausible questions.

3. I wouldn't want any comments about my slow updates, I have warned you so no need to get pissed of at something you cannot do anything about.

4. I have a life outside wattpad ( and fanfiction.net) so I'm not here 24/7. If you want to contact me and want to chat so I answer wright away do so from 17:00-22:00 and I might be here(Wednesdays I'm sometimes around already at noon)

5. If you have suggestions I will think about them and maybe use them(I will tell people who the idea came from) but I want y to remember that this is my story and the decision of what happens is mine as

well.

6. To make it easier for you to read I've got marks telling how the story is: *: pairings #..#: important/not important and if important but has a pairing you don't like there is a $: summary at the end.

I hope you enjoy it!

Marjams