Making plans

This is a starting chapter. *no pairings #important#

"I hereby announce you a full shur'tugal Gorlois! And you Islantar a fully trained dragon!" ,Eragon announced to the dragon rider and dragon,in front of him,who had just finished their training,"You are now full members of our organization(is that the right term???), but it doesn't mean that you can't keep on learning more and more!"

It had been nearly twenty years since Eragon defeated Galbatorix and Nasuada took over the throne. Ever since he had spent most of his time training the dragons and their riders. Many had already completed their training and helped him out so he he had more and more free time. Saphira, who had not stopped growing,was enormous. Not nearly as big as Belgabad had been,but for some to him unknown reasons was already nearly as big as Glaedr had been. To Eragon that seemed weird seeing the fact that Glaedr was many decades old when Eragon knew him.

Eragon hadn't seen any of his friends and family back in Alagaësia, since he left. Saphira also missed Fírnen greatly. Saphira didn't admit it but Eragon could sense it.

One day Eragon had a idea and he told Saphira right away by reaching out to her mind "Saphira! Many of the riders and dragons we have trained are already helping us, what if we let them take over for a while and visited Alagaësia?" "Eragon you are right. All of our friends are ready for it. And they would have the elves and the eldunari to help them. I also miss Fírnen. I think we should go." And with that it was settled.

In a few days they were ready to go. Eragon had explained to the older riders where everyone was in their training and left Gorlois and Islantar in charge. Despite the fact that they were young and inexperienced, Eragon and Saphira felt like that was the best choice.

Eragon had packed food,water,extra clothes and incase needed his armour. He also took two eggs because the last two new riders had arrived last week and no new eggs had yet been sent.

"When will you be back ebrithilar?" Gorlois asked Saphira answered:"6 months to a year. We want to spent some time with our friends, besides when we were much younger then most of you we killed Galbatorix and Shruikan. I think you will be able to stay alone and help the others train, will you not?" Gorlois's cheeks burned and Islantar answered rather ashamed:" Yes bjatskular we will"

"Goodbye!" Eragon yelled when Saphira flew of in direction home.

So I hope you liked the chapter!