Day 46

Greysons POV

Kate hasn't been well again lately. Why does it have to be Kate? She wouldn't harm a fly, she's considerate, funny and cares about everyone more than herself.

Kate:"Hey babe, can you make me a cup of tea?"

Me:"Yeah sure babe, milky?"

Kate:"Yes please"

We were sat on the couch with a quilt wrapped around us, when I walked back into the living room she was asleep. I paniced at first but then I seen she was breathing. I just put the tea next to her then I started crying. I don't want her to be sick, I wish it was me, not Kate. Finally Kate woke up, we just sat talking for a while...

Kate:"Can we go out? Like just for a walk to the park or something?"

Me:"Let me ring your mom first, just to make sure" I rang Diane and she agreed that some fresh air would be good for her.

Kate:"Yay, let me go get changed"

Me:"You okay? D'you need help or anything? I just don't want you falling or anything"

Kate:"I'll be okay, I'm sure you'll hear if I fall" When she'd finished she walked out wearing black skinny jeans, a beatles tee and black converse.

Me:"We've got matching clothes on"

Kate:"Haha I know, lets go!"

*At the park*

Kate:"Can you push me on the swing?"

Me:"Sure, but I'm not pushing you too high!"

Kate:"Bore"

When we finished in the park we walked round and fed the ducks for a bit

Kate:"Do you think I'll be okay?"

Me:"Of course you will, I'll look after you" I said hugging her tightly

She started crying

Kate:"Can we go home now"

Me:"Sure, you wanna get a snowcone first?"

Kate:"Yeah okay" she said drying her eyes