HOW TO KICK BUTT- Chapter 3

Hi! Can we just take a moment and appreciate this freaking beautiful pic, (on top). This took me a heck amount of time, so better like it. I know the story so far has nothing to do with roses, but just keep reading ok. The skull in the pic shows, Grace's strenth. By that, I don't mean she's a killing machine who likes death, sorry no. You'll have to read to find tht part out. And the rose crown, figure tht out. ;)

***

Grace's Pov:

    It was third period, which means I have GYM! The best period of them all. To make things better Emma has gym too, but sadly so does Ava. You know, the pretty girl with a shitty attitude. I wish I didn't.

  We had to change in the girl's locker room while the boy's had to change in theirs. Of course we are NOT gonna change in the same locker room because some funky things might happen, especially in high school.

   I don't know why we can't change in the barhroom, we had to change in the same room, and I didn't like the gym teacher, Ms. Gaden, staring at the girls changing. After, I was assigned a locker next to Ava. Yay, it's called being sarcastic. 

I started changing when, Ms. Gaden was looking at me. I got my eye's on you, you women perevrt. I know we have the same parts but it's like someone staring at you naked, it creepy even if it's your mom.

Ava rolled her eyes, " I swear, that witch has problems. She keeps staring at me while I'm changing. Like, I get if you want my body. I mean who doesn't. But like back up." Ava fliped her hair as she was "whispering" to the girl next to her.

I looked at her confused. Wow. The only words that can come outta my mouth right now and trust me, it's not a good wow.

She caught me staring at her with a confused look in my face.

"What, do you want my body too. Well guess what, that's never gonna happen." Ava snapped.

Don't jump on her. Don't jump on her. Don't jump on her.

I smiled, "What ever helps you sleep at night, honey."

With that I shoved my choths in my locker and left the room to greet with Emma.

Emma was talking to a not in the gym. She smiled when she saw me comming towards her.

The boy turned towards me and looked at Emma.

"Your smiling at someone other than me. She must me special." He said to Emma.

"Grace this is Harry, my boyfriend. Harry this is Grace. The only girl that I like in this school." Emma introduced me.

Harry tipped his imaginary hat. "Hello ma, lady."

I bowed my imaginary dress and nodded at him as to say hi back. 

"I like him." I said to Emma checking Harry out. "But if you break her heart, I'll break your balls."

Harry started coughing while Emma laughed. Then, Ms. Gaden came and yelled for us to get ready.

"Listen you chicken nuggets, get to your team from last week, this time if anyone doesn't play will give me a 10 laps around the yard."

Chicken nuggets? Dang I'm hungry now. I walked over to Ms. Gaden and told her that I didn't have a team. She paired me with a team. My team had 2 boys and 3 girls. One of my team mates was Bri- I mean, Kenneth.

"We meet again." Kenneth smiled.

"Still hate you." I rolled my eyes.

"We have 20 min till next period. Since you all still nave gym, we don't leave the yard. Keep playing until I say so." Ms. Gaden announced.