Mr. Brick Man- Chapter 2

Hi. Grace finally meets Kenneth. Proceed.

 *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

GRACE

" Get off me, you lizard looking pig". I yelled at Felix.

Wow, I keep waking up yelling at something or someone. I really need to calm down. But it's hard to calm down when a "pig", is jumping on you and hitting you with pillows. And yes, that pig is Felix.

"Your calling me a lizard, Ha! have you seen your morning hair. You look like a cat's hairball". Felix laughed.

Felix jumped on the bed again, this time landing on my leg. I yelled in pain and pushed him off the bed. Of course, it didn't that much but this can lead Felix into a great pit of grounding. Yes, maybe I'm evil but this lizard called me a hairball.

I kept rubbing my leg, pretending that I was in big pain.

"Felix, what did you do this time". My mom yelled as she entered my room. She saw me rubbing my leg and shot a glare at Felix.

"It wasn't my fault. Blame the gravity". Felix pleaded. Nice excuse. Respect.

"Go downstairs, and eat your pancake". She said to Felix. After he left the room, she turned back at me and said, " Grace, stop pretending and get ready for school. Oh and by the way, your acting skills are getting better. Maybe you should join the drama club". With that she left.

I grinned and winked at her. I got up in a hurry and realize this day was gonna be my first day in High school. Well, in eleventh grade. Hopefully, I don't end up making Mean Girls 2 in Princeton high school, if you know what I mean.

After going to the bathroom. I tried to put on presentable cloths. So, I put on a cute baby blue top, with a white cardigan, skinny jeans and my dark blue boots. I have no fashion sense, but me no care. Then, took my backpack and left my room.

I went downstairs and a strong scent of maple hit my face. I ran down the stairs, and went to the dining room table to eat. Dad went to work early so I couldn't say good Moring. I see Felix in front of the TV, shoving pancakes in his face. He get's to start school tomorrow. You lucky little lizard.

After, I was done shoving my face in the pancakes, I kissed mom and hit Felix goodbye. I had to walk to school, it was about 5 blocks close. Mom wanted to drop me off, but I need a little exercise before facing people I won't probably like.  

I knew my way to school cause Dad showed me the way, 3 times by now. When I arrived, the school was filled with people. That's when my stomach had butterflies. People mostly get that when they are with their crush or stuff. I get that every time I'm nervous.

There were mini groups of students, spread across the school. I went to the Principle's office and I'm so happy, I have a good memory. So I remembered where it was when Dad and I came here. The school was pretty, actually. But probably, filled with monsters.

I went to the main office, and asked for my schedule to the young lady at the front desk, "Hi, I'm Grace Paterson. I'm here for my schedule." I smiled.

The lady at the front desk smiled back and handed me my schedule and said, "Hi grace, I'm Ms. Mclean. Do you need me to show me your class".

I nodded and followed her. According to my schedule, I had chemistry. Yes! I love science. It's a nerd thing. Suddenly, the bell rang and the students went to their classes, some didn't and some did, this is High school people.

Ms. Mclean showed me my class and opened the door. "Hi, Mr. Kelan, this is your new student, Grace Paterson".

The class became quite all at once and all eyes were on me. Oh No! I'm think, I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna faint. I'm gonna faint. Pull yourself together Paterson. I mentally slapped myself. Ow, that mentally hurt.