Chapter 3: at school...

7:30 A.M

I'm just I time I need to find my BFFs but first I need to go to my locker and arrange my things and myself. Then suddenly I found a note in my locker...

----------------------------------------------
Dear Selena,
Meet us at the roof top as soon as you read this xoxo
~beshies 😍👑

----------------------------------------------
Is there an emergency?.. I better go up and see what's going on

(Rooftop)

"Hello? Guys!? Are you there? Come on don't scare me or prank me!!" I scream as I could but no sign of anyone they must in danger!! When I turned around I saw my friends laughing."Hahahaha " you should see the look on your face Selena" exclaimed Hannah " guys !!! You're dead after class I will tell to your crushes that you have a crush on them!" 😈 " no please we won't do it again we promise" said Demi "come on we should get to the auditorium guys" i said "alright"
(Auditorium)
Principal: it is my firm belief that none of you......
OMG!! I saw Matthew 😍😎 omahgorge squeee his so handsome I can't stop the feeling!
(After the Ceremony)
I went to my locker and saw MATTHEW on the way and said " Hi welcome back Selena what's up?"
"Well I'm ..... fine I guess what about you?" I asked "well did you hear the news?.... Oh sorry I shouldn't tell yah" "why dude what's the prob you can tell me anything" I said "well I should head to class have a wonderful day Selena" he said and I said "ummm.. Okay you too!) why can't it be is not them 😡 well is gradually perfect on June 20 we will have our first field trip and I'm super excited.
(After School)
Taylor: hey wanna ride home together
Me:su--
Suddenly I've interrupted by a familiar voice.....
Dasom : oooohhhh look who's here girls the bitch is back!
Me: oh hey welcome back too freak
Dasom: 😡😡 well I'm just welcoming you to be nice
Taylor: no need!
Then Matthew came " oh hey welcome back baby!" And kisses her on the neck and it..... Breaks my heart 💔💔 and I just made an excuse to go home already "  I'm sorry but you two should get a room we really need to go home-"
"Hey go to my party today ok with your friends?" Asked by him 😍" ummm....... Sure " i said shyly yippee I've got invited by my crush woohoo! We gotta dress partyish

To be continued......