Chapter 3: A Date With Destiny

As I look at him in shock I knew it was Ayato, the boy that I had a crush on and I can't believe what I just did to him."I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.""It's okay but why did you attack me?""Maybe because you are wanted and you are apart of a evil group." I said assuring him."Well I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused and fighting you.""And may I ask you something?"He said Curiously"Um sure."*Blushes red*"Do you...um want to hangout somewhere?"*Stands still nervously and blushes*"Um...Cathleen?"He said confused."Yeah....Sure....just you and me like a date."*Ayato blushes red*"Yeah....like a date."

As we walked in the rain he just walk in silence all shy like and I was messing with my hair.Then I stopped for a second and Ayato turned around and looked at me."What's wrong?" He said."It's just that it's my first time on a date and I'm nervous." I said shyly.And then he puts his jacket over my head and his then we walked in together.

We found a booth next to a window and took our orders then a waiter gives use our food and drinks.I barely ate mine and I sat quietly and thinking to myself "How did this happen?""Hey are you alright you barely ate."He said concerned."Yeah I just,you know not really that hungry."I said."I have something for you."He said.I was really nervous I started to have butterfly's in my stomach.Then Ayato gave me a ring and flowers,I was so amazed I thought that I was going to get married or something,it was soooo romantic.*Sighs and smiles.*

"Cathleen Clawson will you make me the happiest boy and be my Girlfriend?"He said happy."I..I don't know what to say."I said nervous.My first romance was just the beginning.

To be Continued

Written by: Jayla Newson