Chapter 3

After class I bring Evan to where we usually hang out and I introduce him to everybody.

"So this is Lilith the cup of thunder in a hurricane madness. A bookish normal mystery." I point out to him.

"Noted don't make her get mad at ya'." He noded.

"That's Jade is pretty much ok but when her ocd kicks in which makes her your line of misery."

"K." He says staring a bit at Jade.

"And that's Carter the crazy short dude." A small smile. He gets it all.

"And there's me."

Chuckle. After a short while they notice there is somebody else in the room.

"So who's the new dude?" Lilith asks raising an eyebrow.

"Evan."

"You mean the new kid in school?" Jade asks you can see the curiosity in her eyes.

"Yup' that's me." He says popping up the p.

"Cool."Carter says looking up from his phone.

"You guys up for a round or nah?"I ask them as a I turn my back at them and look at the door. Silence.

"Or you guys already that rusty?" I say  looking back.

"Who said that the we are?" Hohohohohoho... Lilith is pissed.

"So let's get started?"

"Loser pays vanila ice cream to the others." Lilith says while getting her skateboard.

Ice cream? Is she giving the new kid a chance? Or is this a joke? Unless she is hungry for it I guess..? I mean like it not like her to do this. But she does loves ice cream. We'll just have to wait and see.

"K." Was pretty much enough for the other to look up from what they were doing.

And there we were laughing our faces off. Carter just lost the game against all of us because he was staring at something or maybe someone and bumped his head to a column straight on with his helmet. Lmao. Nothing happened to him and his helmet he is pretty much fine aside from his wallet I guess. Since he lost and has to buy us ice cream.

We get our ice cream from a nearby Ice cream truck that comes around the area. "Why don't we play truth or dare to know more about our recruit?" I say.

They agree with the game instantly. And Evan goes first. "Truth or D-?" Jade asks him as he cuts her off and says "Dare."
"I dare you to talk to that dude over there with the Orange shirt and make friends with him."
"K." was all he said before he headed to the guy Jade asked him to approach to.

He walks up to him and they talk for a while a few minutes and he comes back with him a small smile lined across his face.

"This is Heath my new friend."

"Hello... I'm Heath its nice to meet you.. yeah...".

"You don't have to stay up tight ya' know"

Author Note:

Hey guys! Been a while... Sorry I really tried to find time to write really. Been under alot of expectations that might as well have changed me. There is a new character! Heath he is pretty quiet at first but trust me after a while its surprising to know who the person is. Thanks to all the people who read from the begining until now. See yal' next time! By the way do you guys maybe have a cover photo for this book? Thank you~! :))

Follow me on social media 😂 im kind of lonely ;-; if you do follow me message me "I came from your book"

Instagram : rose_groen23
Twitter : Rose Groen