Official

(Y/N - your name)

1989:

You and Corey had been getting serious lately. He would take you out on cute dates, buy you gifts, he even wrote you cute notes. You were cleaning your room when he called you "Hello?" "Hey! I have a surprise for you. Come outside." Before you could say anything he hung up. You stood there confused for a moment until your phone rang again. "Please come outside" he laughed. You walked out the door to see what the hell he was up to. He sounded awfully excited. There he was. At your front door. Holding roses. "There you are. Surprise!" He said as he handed you your gift. "Thank you, Corey. You're so sweet." You said as you hugged him. He blushed and grabbed your hand. "Y/N...I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now. There have been so many times where i almost asked but got too nervous. But i feel like I'm ready now. So, Y/N...will you be my girlfriend?" You were so happy you almost starting crying tears of joy. The guy you've liked for so long has finally asked you to be his. "Of course!" You said as you hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you and whispered "i love you." In that moment nothing else mattered. You were the happiest you've been in a long time. "I love you too" you replied as you looked up at him. He kissed you softly and smiled.