Chapter 1

Ana P.O.V

It was a sunny morning. I was dreaming of my dream boy " Liam" That stupid alarm clock woke me up. I get ready and brush my teeth and I get a call from Lizzie. " what up girl " I said she said that she a major problem. And it was the stupidest thing her hair was in nots like what the fudge. I eat myself some good waffles with whip cream and a strawberry o top. ''beep beep" the bus honked. Bye mom I said and left. ON THE BUS..... My friend was waiting for me. She non-stop on her new boyfriend Bryan. " he a cutie, he is a gentleman... Can you please stop I say but she always ignores me. We pick a few people up and when were about to pick the last student up. We had turn in a other direction and picked up five nerdy but cute guys. I turned to Shakira and we both were like WOW !!!!!!!!!

Shakira P.O.V

We had turned in a other direction and picked up those five cute guys. Me and Ana were like WOW. There was two seats left next to us and in front of. Two of them in front and two next to us and the last one sat with somebody in back of us. Finally we got the last student and head to the school " Miami Spring Senior High School" can't wait till i leave this school. Its Monday and you know what that means periods 1-6. First i have science,math,history,drama,p.e.,and last language art. But this day wasn't so bad. Remember those cute boys i was talking about well one of them were in all of my classes yay!!! In P.E he was so shy his name Jose. He wasn't so bad at basketball. Then he went to the water fountain. So i went to drink water and i started to talk with him. He had an adorable british accent. He reminds me of one direction who had took a break off singing. Mrs. and Mr. I don't know his last name bummer......

Ashley P.O.V.

I saw Shakira talking to this boy he was new, cute and awesome at basketball. When he left I went to her and asked her who was he? " Just a regular cute new guy" A.K.A my future boyfriend. I don't think so honey boo boo I said to her with a jealous tone." He is way to cute for you" she said then out of no where were arguing about a boy. Then we just stop and realize how stupid we looked then we started laughing. Yeah we have a weird relationship since third grade. We always have a fight for stupid ass things but at the end we are always friends........

Jose P.O.V.

Shakira was a fun and pretty girl. We were talking about our fave things. She loves one direction. If only I could tell her that I am a part of one direction and my mates to. She just wouldn't believe me over these nerdy clothes. I wonder how my mates are doing great or horrible. But one thing is for sure that my day is starting to turn out pretty good no,no,no its AMAZING!!!!!!!! Wonder if I can survive this year?