Chapter 4

Ana p.o.v

Its Saturday and not just any regular Saturday. It my Birthday yay. I'm turning 18 years old ready for freedom to begin. Shakira and Ashley had planned a "secret" party. But they are horrible keeping secret. Finally I woke to eat breakfast it was horrible. Nothing but cereal and orange juice. For real its my birthday I said in my mind. " hi mom" I told her. She replied " good morning." she just left to get ready for work. I just got up from the table and went to my to get ready to go to the mall. Shakira and Ashley going to take me later. I took shower, get ready and brush my teeth. I.put on a mini pearl white dress with a golden belt. I'm ready to roll. I walk to the mall, it's just a few blocks away. Can't wait till I get my car. So shakira told me to meet her at Starbucks. We order three vanilla bean frap. with a pomp of raspberry. We wait for Ashley and discuss some party plans.

Shakira p.o.v

We started to discuss for Ana 18 birthday party. And Ashley thought of a perfect one. A mask party. It was the one. So we start to buy invitations for the party and add a little of our taste of art to it. It was so dam beautiful I just can't explain. Later we go to different malls to buy dresses for Ana, Ashley and me. It was fabulous. Then we bought some mask and left to send the invitations out. We decorate Ana backyard it was huge so it took us like three hours or more to make this special for her. Ana already knew so you know it was not a surprise any more. " Shakira hurry up" Ana yelled at me. She took a shower , did her hair in curls, I did her make-up. She put on the most beautiful dress with high heels and the mask. She looked so mysterious. You just couldn't tell it was her. It was almost time for the party so me and Ashley left to get ready. When we finished we went back. Everybody was already here! Even the guys I think is them. You don't know who is who. Just wonderful.....

Ana p.o.v

Everybody was here it was amazing. After a few hours later they were giving a slow song. Everyone was paired up. So some someone tapped my shoulder and let out his hand. I gave in so we started dancing. He was really good. If only I know who he was it will be great. It was really amazing till I almost slipped on whatever was on the floor. I was embarrassed but way and I way to close to his lips. Sparked fly we kissed big deal and all. Ok when that happened I fainted. It felt like forever I was in my room my friends where there and my mom. My mom asked them to wait and go out for a second. She looked at me serious and told me that I was a vampire . I just stated to think going to drink blood and, and I thought of the worst things. . " Ana darling wake up " I snap out of my thoughts. My life is over S.O.S !!!