chapter 3

Jose p.o.v ••••••••••• at school••••••••••••••

"Hey guys" Shakira said to us. " she so beautiful" greg whisper into my ear. " Back off " I said and just laughed. " Hey Shakira." one of her friends said. "Hey Ashley" she said. " and hello to you sweet thing" Miguel said. " In your dreams lover boy" Ashley said. Me and the other boys and Shakira started to laugh. " Hello Ana banana " Ashley said. Her checks got super red. "Don't be shy banana" I told her. She started to blush even more. " Ana stop bad girl" Ashley said. "Ashley I'm not a dog" Ana said. She funny but I like shakira......

Ana p.o.v.

Ashley totally embarrassed me in front of the boys. When Jose told me " don't be shy banana" it made me even more embarrassed. " Ana stop bad girl" Ashley told me. Like hello open your eyes I am not a dog.... So I noticed that Mr.Jose was looking at me in a way. He looked like if he was thinking of something or someone. I don't know but hope he thinking about me. Any I snap out of my thoughts, when the bell rang. Today was 5,1,3 so I had science first Mrs. Miranda first but today was Valentine's Day. Mostly my friends gave me present and candy. Then the bell rang, yes lunch. I spotted Shakira and Jose. Great.... I thought. " Hey guys " I said. " Hey Ana " Jose said. We started to make the line. Mmm it was pizza, we do this crazy thing we eat pizza with ranch. It may sound disgusting but it is delicious I just can't explain. When we finished eating we went outside in the patio. When Shakira had to go to the restroom. So then me and Jose found a table to sit down. I had a big headache so I put my head down for a sec and you can't believe what happened.......

Jose p.o.v

This was my chance i thought as she put her head down. I "pretend" as if i touched her hand by mistake. At first she didn't notice guess she fell asleep or something. But then she got up and as fast as she could she moved her hand. And kinda started at me but before i could say anything Shakira arrived so she sat next to me. " So what happened while I was gone?" she asked us. I'm like " nothing why?" " cause you both look suspicion." she said. Before we answered the bell had rang. Thank you bell I said in my mind. Maybe I can talk to Ana in the bus.

Shakira p.o.v

I had came back when I see Ana and Jose suspicious. I asked them this and that and when they were going to answer that stupid bell rang. Ana just left like whatever leaving me and Jose alone so we to science. I hope that Ana don't like my future boyfriend or she is going to get something special in return not to be mean or anything. Finally last block after doing a bunch of work hours had passed or years better the bell had rang. Time to party!!!!