what the hell

After looking at her I was sure that she is one of the most beautiful creature in this earth . She is so beautiful that looking her crying made my heart melt down.
Her eyes were red may be because of continues crying her cheeks her lips her curves body language made my heart lost its way .
I was continuing looking at her trying to observe her in my mind . And again I was lost in my world shit I have to come back into reality but I was unable to do so she is so beautiful .one two three out. And finally I am back to reality. After looking at her for more than an hour I thought to go and talk with her but how can I what will I say to her and after gathering all the strength I was have to go near her my mom came and told me it's time to go .
And it was the first time I don't want to go from this place but no option left with me so I am leaving . My bad

After reaching home had my bath she is still there in my mind
During the time of dinner she is still there
So I decided to talk about this with someone and I went straight into my study and opened my dairy .
My best friend
Dear diary
Today was the first day I felt something for someone. She was god of beauty . She is princess of my dreams. I want her to take me out of my sorrows. Sorrows of losing my love in an car accident. After 5 years again I felt something for someone .
But the biggest problem is I don't know her name but don't u worry I will find it out . As soon as possible.

It was our first day of college after the third years semester. I am back to my old life where I don't have my mom to take care of me and here I have been the best student in studies as well as a dummy to play all kind of prank on me. But I don't care.
After taking breakfast in canteen I moved straight to my first class of maths it's my favorite subject.
As soon As I entered in my class I saw her omg she is really her .no it can't be I am again dreaming but it is true she is here in my class .but with someone else oh no why I am getting so jealous just looking at that guy . I took my seat opposite to her and our sir entered and wrote few sums in the board and I was the first one to solve it. As I told u before I am very good at maths .