Chapter 5.

*LET THE SMUT BEGIN! P.S., that's your warning.*

He stares into my eyes and I feel like he can see right into my soul. His face is rugged, yet somehow soft and comforting. I must be dreaming. There's no way this is actually happening. He scoots up close to me, the smell of whiskey mixing with his intoxicating cologne. He places a hand on my cheek and strokes gently with his thumb. It sends shivers down my spine and puts my stomach in knots.

"I've wanted this for a long time." His gruff voice sends more shivers through my body. He leans in and kisses me, much more passionately than earlier. Shocked at first, I give in after a few seconds and kiss back, letting one hand wander to his cheek and other to his wild hair. He pulls away slightly, studying my face. I'm sure I'm blushing like crazy. He just smiles, running his finger through my hair.

"I-I hope this isn't t-too much for you."

"N-no! I have definitely wanted this for a long time." Holy crap, I'm getting bold. He smirks mischievously at me. Oh shit.

"W-well then. Let's get this party s-started." He grabs my arm and pulls me over to him, so I'm straddling his lap facing him. He grabs my waist and pulls me in for another wild kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, and his hands slowly make their way up the back of my sweater. I let out a low moaning sigh. Geez, his hands are so soft and gentle. He supports me with one hand on my back, as the other makes its way around the front of my body. He caresses my left breast, playing gently with the nipple. Another quiet moan escapes my lips, and I can feel him starting to get hard in his jeans. Holy crap, this is really happening. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he moves his hand to my other breast. I run my fingers through his hair, my moaning getting louder and louder.

"Oh, Rick~" I feel his body tense up for a second. Shit. I shouldn't have done that. What if- Suddenly he scoops me up and spins around, pinning me down on the couch. He frantically throws off his lab coat and takes off his shirt before bending down to unbutton my jeans. There's a new fire in his eyes, like something has been awakened deep in his soul. He slides off my jeans, throwing them to the floor. His soft hands caress my thighs and my body trembles. He pushes up my sweater a little, exposing my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair as he kisses around my belly button, moving up my torso to my breasts. I let out another moan, louder this time. He places his mouth on my breast, swirling his tongue around my nipple.

"Oh shit~" I moan louder, dragging my nails across his back. He sits up just long enough to pull his own pants off then positions himself over top of me. Slowly he inserts the tip of his penis inside of me. I let out a small shriek of pleasure and arch my back off the couch. He scoops one arm around my back and I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Oh, fuck, Rick!~" His eyes get wide for a second and then he thrusts himself the rest of the way in, letting out a loud moan. I scream with pleasure and bury my face in his neck. With each thrust our moaning grows louder. I nibble his neck and moan in his ear.

"Oh, Rick, I'm almost there~" He moves faster as I scream in ecstasy, about to climax. On the last thrust he moans loudly, finishing inside me.

"Fuck, yes RIck!~"

"Oh, Fuuuuck!~"Panting he collapses on top of me as he pulls out. I wrap my arms around him, trying to catch my breath.

"Holy sh-shit."