Chapter 3 (Eyepatch)

Later that night Juuzo and memory where fast asleep then his ringtone came on "Pretty little psycho" he sat up on shock Memory stared crying "Oh no no no Memory" he picked her up and cradle her turning off his ringtone and got up still cradling her, he walked to the kitchen and look in the bag and grab a new bottle, then he got some milk, he didn't know how to work with milk for a baby, lucky he bought a book about parenting, he grab it and read it..it said to warm up the milk, juuzo eyes wide "Well..oops" he put he milk in the bottle then put it in a microwave and set it for 30 second, it started to snow.

Memory saw and giggle, Juuzo turned around and saw the snow and smiled, he picked her up and walked outside and watch her trying to attempt on catching a snowflake. In the snow he saw that same man like in the store and put Memory inside then grab his sythe off the wall out of reach of Memory and went outside growling, eyepatch heard him and his kaguns came out almost stabbing juuzo, he grunted And jump up high ready to slam down in him, the ghoul eye widen and block it.

Then eyepatch heard a baby and more ghouls came,Juuzo Shreak a little then started to run away hoping memory ok, he jump then slam done on a ghoul,then look up he got pick up by the neck, Juuzo was choking, he didn't want to die, he never really gotten the chance on being a father to Memory, he close his eyes and remembered all the fun times. Then...juuzo snap, he grab his sythe and swang at the eyepatch, of course eyepatch duck and heard a cry for Memory he look up at the window and swang at the eyepatch cutting him a little, Juuzo manage to run away to his house, the eyepatch was covering his eye the he look up at him and growled up at him and ran away, juuzo booked it inside and seeing Memory crying very hard, he picked her up and cradle her, his back and his neck hurted really bad but, he was there for Memory. No matter what happened!