Chapter one

Leah's POV
'I am so exited for tonight!' I thought as I stood in my closet trying to decide on what to wear. I soon heard my phone vibrate so I went to check it, seeing that it was one of best friends Ronnie.
'wanna come over before we leave?' I responded quickly before going back to choosing my clothes.
'I don't know, haven't decided what to wear yet... could you help me out?' When my phone buzzed again I saw it Ronnie again, it just said 'ok' so I tossed my phone on my bed and waited for Ronnie.

I heard the door open and soon Ronnie was standing in my room with me.
"Hey! Have you really not decided what to wear tonight?!" She asked frantically.
"No!! I'm freaking out Ronnie!" I basically yelled.
"How about the blue dress with a leather jacket and the shoes you bought last month?" Ronnie started searching through my closet looking for the clothes. When she found them she tossed them to me and shoved me towards the bathroom to try it on.

After trying on a couple more outfits I decided that the first one was the best one so I put it on. We got out to Ronnie's car (She's a bit older than me so, yes, she is allowed to drive) and drove to get some McDonald's before going to the arena where THE Ruby Rose would be performing tonight.
"Ronnie is this actually real?! are we here! please tell me this is not a dream!!" I squealed as we parked and made our way towards the arena.
"Yes, Leah, this is real. You are not dreaming but don't freak out to much or you'll freak her out at the meet and greet ok?" She told me chuckling a little. I just slapped her arm a little and kept walking.

After a lot of me freaking out and Ronnie trying her best to calm me down it was almost our turn and that did not help the whole 'me-freaking out-situation'. When it was finally my turn I froze and I didn't move a single muscle until Ronnie nudged my side, urging me to do something. I walked up to her and I could feel my heart beating 100 mph as she looked at me with a huge smile on her face.
"Hey, aren't you that girl from yesterday?" she asked me. I was confused, not only because I was standing in front of Ruby Rose but also because I wondered what the actual fuck she meant by that question.
"What?" I asked in confusion. She laughed, which only made me more confused.
"Figured, you don't even remember do you? I met you at that club yesterday, you were really drunk but you kept telling me you were coming today" She explained and laughed even more. Did I meet her at the club yesterday and was I so drunk that I can't even remember?
"Oh, I guess I am... I did drink a bit too much yesterday.." I answered and blushed a bright pink, looking at my feet.

When I got home I couldn't stop trying to remember last night at the club but no matter how hard I tried I just had no memory of even seeing Ruby that night. I woke up the next morning to realize it was 1 pm and I was starving. Since both my parents were at work I decided to just go to Taco Bell.

As I was walking, staring at my phone as I always do, I accidentally bumped into someone making them spill their (I assumed) coffee all over themselves and drop some books on the ground. I apologised as I kneeled down to pick up the books.
"Shit! I'm so sorry I should've looked where I was walking! I'll buy you a new cup of coffee, I'm so clumsy. I sh-" I was cut off in the middle of my rambling by a very familiar voice.
"First of all, It wasn't coffee, it was tea and second of all, it wasn't your fault" I looked up for the first time seeing her perfect face, RUBY'S perfect face. I almost screamed but I did my best to stay cool.
"Oh, uhm, Ruby... hi, I'm so sorry I didn't watch my step." I felt incredibly embarrased but, if you count the club, this was the third time I met Ruby in three days!
"It's okay, really, but isn't this the third time I see you?" She chuckled while I just stood there really nervously and probably looking very awkward.
"Uh, yeah... not that I uhm.. remember the first time, like, at all" I nervously laughed and tried my best not freak out as she looked down at me, smirking.
"well, I'm starting to get used to seeing you everywhere Leah, how about you go with me and get a coffee, or whatever drink you'd like" She suggested and I, obviously, said yes, maybe a little too fast. Is this actually happening?!