Chapter one

Ugh "do I really have to go to school today?" Says Allyson. "Of corse, I'm not letting you skip another day!" Says Ally's mom. "Okay fine." So another day of hell. FUN! So I need to manage my self out of bed Ugh. So I decided on wearing my brand new crop top and galaxy leggings and some gray vans. I thought I look cute today. Now I have to make my face decent.. So I put on foundation and mascara and eyeliner. Good enough for a Monday. And I curled my hair.

I went downstairs to get some food. Yum a banana.

Then there's a knock at the door. "Allyson!" Yells my mom from the laundry room.

"There's someone at the door!"

"Yay!" I murmur to myself.

It's probably my boyfriend. Taylor.

So I go to the door.

"Hey baby." Taylor says with a smile on his face.

"Hi hun!" I say leaning in for a kiss.

I love kissing him on Monday mornings. It makes me feel like an angel.

"Mom it's just Tay!" I tell to her.

Taylor hasn't stopped smiling since I first saw him this morning. I wonder why?

"Okay have a great day at school, I love you!" mom yells back.

I grab my floral bag and shut the door behind me.

Taylor grabs my hand and runs down my drive way.

"Okay Taylor enough running for one day!" I say giggling.

"Guess what?" Taylor says with I grin on his face.

"What!" I say to him.

"Okay so remember how I told you my parents are taking me on vacation? Yea well my mom said I can bring someone!" Taylor says leaning in for a kiss.

Of corse I kiss him back because why wouldn't I.

"What is this fifth grade, asking me to go on vacation with you?" I say smirking.

"Well fine miss sassy pants, you don't have to go to the Bahamas with me!"

He says.

Okay I flipped out and jumped on him because I've told him I've always wanted to go there.

"OMG no way!!" I scream.

Which by the way I bet all of China heard.

"Okay.." Taylor says trailing off.

That point on we were walking to school together with our hands intertwined. It was a beautiful morning. And I'm very excited for the next two weeks to hurry up. I mean after all I am going to the Bahamas with the best boyfriend of all time.