Chapter fourteen

*2 months later*

Ally's POV.

I've officially lost all my hair as of today.

All my hair.

My blonde hair was, my key.

It represented me.

I've been sick a lot lately.

Missing school a lot. But my school understands. They send my work with a teacher on days that seem good.

Oh about my hair.

I wear anything I can to cover my baldness, except wigs.

I wear Taylor's bandanas to magcon beanies. Mostly beanies though.

Matt bought me a lot of stuff.

Kaylee is coming over today and so is Taylor. A first since about 4 days.

I get up off the couch and headed to my bathroom upstairs in my bedroom.

My mom isn't home, as usual.

When I get to my bathroom I really don't have so much to do.

I don't put on makeup anymore because I don't see a point in it anymore.

I mean, I'm suppose to think I look beautiful no matter whats in my way of succeeding.

I also have no hair to worry about. I'm great.

I giggle to myself thinking about that.

I slip off my clothes and get in the shower. I wash my body and hurry out.

When I get out I dry myself off and walk to my closet.

I get underwear, jeans, a sweater, my cargo boots and a black galaxy beanie.

It's one of my favorite outfits I own.

I slip everything on and go back I the bathroom.

I have a bunch if pills I need to take though. It sucks. I hate pills.

I pop all 7 I need to take in my mouth and then I brush my teeth.

I check my phone to see that its 12:30.

Were going out to lunch then back to my house.

About 5 minutes later there's a ding at the front door and I expect it to be them. I grab my phone and money and go down the stairs.

When I reach the front door it's Taylor.

"Hi babe." I say going in for a kiss.

"Hello pretty thing." He says kissing back.

He grabs my hand and walks me to the car. I notice Kayles already in the car.

Once I get into the car Kaylee blurts out

"YOU CAN NOT BELIVE WHAT HAPPENED." She says with anger in her tone.

"What did Aaron do this time?" I say sounding kind of annoyed but I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

I hear Taylor giggle so it must not be that bad.

"He fucking dumped me.. Wanna know who he dumped me for?!" She said really angry this time.

"Oh my god.. Who!!??" I asked.

"That bitch Caroline. I'm so pissed. Apparently he's been with her for like a month. He's suck a dick." She said.

"Yea that was a total dick move" Taylor said turning into my favorite place ever Chipotle.

Ugh he knows me so well.