Chapter five

Allyson POV.

Later the night of the incident*

I whip off my clothes. And start a bath. I deserve one, I've been through a lot today. Taylor is coming over later and I want to be clean.
I walk over to the mirror and take my makeup remover wipes and wipe off all the make up I was wearing today. Then I wash my face, and put my hair into a messy bun. I have my own bathroom in my house. Considering I'm an only child who lives with just her mom, because my dad died when I was four years old. I look in the mirror.
"Why am a so ugly, and fat?" I whisper to myself.
I've never liked my body ever since the sixth grade.
I step into the bath, it's really warm. It sends shivers down my back since my house is so cold.
It feels so nice to be alone.
"Crap." I say to myself.
I left my phone on my bed.
I get out of the tub. I don't put a towel in because my room door was shut and i don't really care if my mom sees me anyways.
I open my bathroom door. Get my phone then turn around. Taylor's standing there grinning.
"TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SO EARLY!?" I yell.
"I'm sorry!" He yells back.
I giggle because his face looks so precious right now.
"want me to come back later?" He says.
"No I don't care, you just scared me half to death." I say.
At this point I forget I'm naked.
"Uhm.. Allyson.. Are you going to finish your bath?" He says laughing.
"Yes." I say because I feel like an idiot.
So I walk over to the bathroom and hop back in the tub. While Taylor sits on the toilet and watches me get in.
"Wanna take a picture so it'll last longer!?" I say smirking.
He just blushes and looks down at his phone.
"Taylor its fine! I don't care if you look at me." I laugh.
"Just let me finish washing and shaving." I said.
He just grins and nods his head.
He's seen me naked before. I mean he took my virginity. I trust him with anything. But I haven't been 100% honest with him. I think tonight's the night I tell him. My secret..