A new day

*Marks Pov*

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon, who's cooking, I think to myself. I stand up and stretch, then walk into the kitchen to see a beautiful girl cooking breakfast. I clear my throat and she spins around with a beautiful smile on her face, "good morning sleepy head" she says with a chuckle, "Morning uh I uh never got your name" I say. She giggles" My name is Tava, thanks again for letting me stay here with you" I smile and tell her your welcome and realize she is still in her wet cold clothes. "Hey let me go get you some clothes so you don't get sick from being in those wet clothes" I say as I walk upstairs into my room. hmm here is my lucky flannel and a pair of black skinny jeans these might fit her, I think to myself as I walk downstairs with the clothes in hand. "here I hope these fit " I say as I chuckle, she gleams with happiness and runs to the bathroom to change. I hear the door open and look up to see her with her long dirtyblonde hair in a messy bun, my lucky flannel on and buttoned up, and the black skinny jeans I gave her, God she is gorgeous, I think to myself as I look away blushing. she ends up tripping on the last step and before I knew it I had her In my arms. I look into her evergreen green eyes and lose myself, I just met her I shouldn't feel this way, I think to myself as I let go of her. She smiles and thanks me for not letting her fall and I walk away, god why did I walk away.

*My Pov*

why did he walk away I think to myself a little upset. I walk into the kitchen to talk to him but he left the room again this time going to his recording room. I feel alone and upset as I curl up on his couch crying, "why does nobody want me" I whisper to myself as I feel the tears run down my face. I walk upstairs to clean my face up when I hear slight moans coming from the recording room, " hmm what game is he playing" I say to myself as I walk to the recording room. the door was ajar and I could see some of him, I had to go in there. I open the door to see him pleasuring himself moaning my name, I gasp and I knew I shouldn't have. He rips his pants back on and says "its not what it look like". I feel my face heat up I didn't see anything but I was still embarrassed, he try's to walk by me but I stop him and I get on my tippy toes and kiss him. " T- t-ta-"

im leaving this chapter as a cliff hanger I hope you enjoy it mwahahahaha!!!  srry but I will catch you in the next chapter