Ice Cream

"Zoooloooo!!"

Zolo sighed and turned to see Sanji, dramatically draped over the arm of a chair. "What is it sweetie?"

"Will you feed me ice cream...?"

"Fine." Zolo went off and grabbed some from the freezer, coming back and pulled Sanji's head into his lap. "Here ya go, fatty."

"I'm not-" *num* "-fat, I'm-" *num* "-pregnant."

"Don't talk with your mouth full, chubs."

"Bully!" *num*

Zolo chuckled, gently running a hand through Sanji's golden hair.

"Umm... Zolo?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't want this kind anymore, get another one?"

'It starts,' Zolo though, getting up and grabbing something else. "Here you go."

Sanji took one bite and pushed it away. "Don't want that either."

After two more rejections, Zolo was out of options. "Honey, that's all there is."

"Then go get more."

"Uh-uh. I know how this goes. I'm gunna leave and you'll get all depressed that I'm gone, and then you'll get mad at me."

"No I won't."

"Sanji, baby, you've been pregnant three other times, and this happened ever single time. I don't think it'll change today."

"Zooloooo!!"

"Don't whine."

*prolonged whining*

"Sanji, stop."

Sanji scooched over to the tub of ice cream and put his face in it.

"Sanji, no."

After about a minute, Sanji removed his head from the ice cream, face now covered. "I'm cold." He whined, shivering.

"Of course you are, you put your face in ice cream."

Sanji moved over to Zolo and pressed his face against his shirt. Zolo sighed as Sanji wiped his face on him. "Wow. Great. Thanks Sanji. That helps."

"I feel sticky."

"Then don't put your face in ice cream."

Sanji held up his arms. "Bathe me?"

Zolo sighed and gently took Sanji into his arms. The blond settled down in his grip, giving a small sigh as he laid his arms over his barely swollen stomach.

"All right, Sanji. Let's get you cleaned up."