yanderes beginning PT. 12

((should this be the final??? ))
((Maskys pov))
After I had put Sally in her bed and covered her I had made my way back stairs me and Toby had a lot of digging to do, so I grabbed us both a shovel, Toby went to an abandoned place to go collect ashes of the Nurse?  Is that where she went? Made into a pile of ashes? I let out a laugh and smiled at Toby's embarrassment "B-Be quiet! " I heard Toby shout which made me laugh longer, it took us till nearly sun down to organize the bodies and make sure they are aligned like they were supposed to be which made me wonder, what kind of abilities does Slenderman really have?  Is that saying 'there is more than what meets the eye'?

((Slenderman Pov (๑´ڡ'๑)♡))
It was time, time to revive those from the dead. I raised my hand and watched as the forest roots wrapped around those who have been dead and those who have been burned the earth gladly swallowed. It would take them about an hour for the bodies to look normal and alive again, I would erase their memories, but I was sure Jeff wouldn't change his attitude 'fucking little bitch' I thought and watched as they arose from the roots and ground each of them looked at me before I waved my hand over all of them and erased what memories that had and vanished.

((few years later))
A few years had passed! Slenderman had been watching his proxies everything was peaceful. Everybody had been on friendship terms which made Slenderman happy,  no one had died unless Toby felt threatened if someone made a move on what's his along with Timothy. Eyeless Jack and Hoodie adopted a child that had both their personalities their child was named Eyeless hood but they never shared the child's real name. Eyeless hood had 1 missing eye and wore a mix of his parents clothing, E.H. had became friends with Sally and told her about stuff he did with her parents while Sally was telling him of how the Nurse adopted her with Clockwork it turned out her feelings for Toby were false and she was really lesbian for the Nurse! Sally and E.H. told each other of their crushes as well, they were the best of friends.  Everyone was happy together.