yanderes beginning p.11

((Toby's pov))
I had awoken hoping it was a dream that he didn't fine out last night, if only it were a dream I thought as I saw his eyes peer into mine. "G-GOO-GOOD MOR-MORNING" I stuttered way too loudly. "Good morning" he replied. Feeling something soft press onto my sensitive and still swollen lips from last night made me moan earning a groan for him. "Its time to get up Toby" my lover? Had said still unsure if it was lover "okay" I said calmly and got up and opened the door just a crook just the see Hoodie holding out my clothes and thanking him. "Don't forget you owe me organs hoe" E.j. said which i quickly relpied "okay bitch" and closed the door seeing a gaping Masky and quickly got dressed leaving the room after I swayed my hips in a taunting way "Stop! Its bad enough you give me boners when you speak, stupid!" I blushed darkly and ran out of the room closing the door.

((°•○●°~SLENDERMANS POV°•○●°))
I've noticed a change in the air, there was love. Masky and Toby must have became lovers. I smiled with my non-existent face though I guess you can tell if I'mhappy ot pissed by reading the mood around me which Toby does, strange proxy's including how Hoodie was with E.J. but I guess it makes perfect sense. "Congratulations my proxy's" I said as one by one by one came into the kitchen for breakfast that I had made "you all are lovers, it is time we have the talk. You can stay here and still to missions or you can go to the real world" I said calmly, to be honest this was hard on me that my children would leave or no. "I want to stay" said Toby and Hoodie while Masky nodded his head and E.J. just smiled. I knew that they were staying "Then let us eat and later" I said "You will get all ashes corpses and body parts of the Pasta's so I can revive them, they will not have the same personality to be hitting on anyone but another pasta." I said almost as if Death was here himself.

((No one's pov))
Toby stared at Masky while Masky stared at Toby gaping earning a burst of laughter from the two other Pasta's beside them "YOU KILLED FOR ME!?" Both Masky and Toby said at the same time, Toby looked away in embarrassment and nodded shyly. Toby had been pulled into a hug by Tim who looked down at him in love in his eyes at the mean time Toby did the same, looking up at him into he eyes before both looked to the side to see Hoodie and E.J. making out. "BREAKFAST" hissed Slenderman angrily and all pasta's sat at the table eating and enjoying their time. Sally came down and rubbed her eyes yawning and muffled 'morning' into her teddy bear and sat down trying her best to stay awake which earned her 'awws' Sally began eating slowly but still tried to keep awake because she was hungry, but tired at the same time. Sally ended up falling asleep and the Pasta's made their way to the living room while Masky went to take Sally back to her bed.

((Do you think that there should be a foursome between Masky and Toby with Hoodie and E.J.? Should slenderman join!?)))