"WAITING FOR THE BUS"

“WAITING FOR THE BUS”

written by HaveYouSeenThisGirL

"I'll be going."  when he said that, he actually meant it.

5yrs I go, I missed the bus and I met a guy...

"Oh gosh, I'll be late for my bus." I was running like it was a matter of life and death situation when infact, I was only running for the bus. It was already 4.38pm and my bus was to arrive 2minutes after, at 4.40pm. I knew I wouldn't make it but I tried and run for my life, I mean bus. 

"Huff! Huff!" when I arrived the bus stop I was already running out of breath and I had my hands on my knees.

"It just left." I was a bit surprised when someone talked, I raised my head and saw a guy sitting on the bench of the shed, he was reading a book.

"Ah." I was a bit disappointed, I went to the same bench and sat at the other end, "Did you missed the bus too?"

He raised his head and smiled at me, "Sort of." 

After that, he continued reading and I kept silent. I think the silence lasted for about 5minutes or so, if you think I was the one who broke the silence then you're wrong, it was him...

"I guess we'll need to wait for another half hour, right? It's really boring to wait for the bus." the bus always comes every 30minutes.

"Ah, yeah... right. It's really boring." I kicked the floor and some scattered rocks on it, "What are you reading?"

"This?" he raised the book, "It's Now or Never by HaveYouSeenThisGirl."

"Huh? What's that about? And what a weird screen name for an author." I felt that the atmosphere was a bit becoming friendly. The guy seemed nice and he was really nice.

"The author's actually weird but the story is really cool. It's a love story but still a guy like me is enjoying reading such story. I can feel through it." he brushed his hair with complexed expression.

"Really? What is it about?"

"It's about a guy who fell inlove with a girl from afar and he never had the courage to confess it to her. The title is Now and Never because there is a part wherein the guy has to decide if he should confess it or not in that day because if he does not confess that day, there wouldn't be any chance for his feelings to be heard."