Chapter 3: Why I fell for him!

So let me guess, you guys want to know the reason why I liked him in the first place. Well I will tell you. His eyes really made me flip when I saw them and, he was the sweetest person I have ever meet in my life. When he touched me I felt like I was just going to melt and dift away. I know it sounds dramatic but, thats how I really felt. If you would have been in my shoes you would of felt it to.

So I have always wonder why he fell in love with me? I have never really asked him that. He always says that I am beautiful but, I never believe him. I guess he just likes me for who I am. Isn't that how its suppose to be anyways. I have asked him so many times if he had liked me for just a girl to date and, he has told me no! O guess he truely loves me but, I can't see it. I guess I just need to wake up and face reallity.

So I asked jackie I said, "Why do you think that Justin asked me out"? Jackie said, "He really does like you Anna, you are like the light to his darkness. You can't be replaced". WHen she told me that my heart just dropped to my toes. I never really thought that I would actually be falling in love. I mean I am only in 8th grade. It never really made since to me, I guess thats why I get called a blonde!