[nakahara chuuya] little steps • 02

a/n; kuroyaoyaoya , oh my god, this was so much better in my head i am s o b b i n g ;-;

i love you ahl ♥ my precious little baby. happy late valentine's day- //slapped because THIS IS THE LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY LMAO

lmao i'll shut up now xD here goes, part 2 ;-; bahliy, i tried ;A;

•••

Chuuya has the music on when Ahl wakes up the next morning.

She finds herself cringing when she is awake enough to make out the lyrics.

'Can't wait anymore, I won't wait

I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever.'

Ahl puts on her headphones and plays a pop song. She refuses to let it bother her, but she could not stop herself. She wanted it to stop, but she had never been able to ask him why he played it so much, in the first place.

I'll ask him today. I need to ask him to stop it. Yes.

With this thought, she walks outside to head to the bus station with Chuuya.

Ahl waits for 30 minutes before she gives up and goes to the bus station alone.

She was late to school, she had forgotten her lunch box, and got hit in the face three times in a row during PE.

This was not her day.

Ahl has a bad feeling as she walks out of the nurse's office at the end of the session. Her fingers are sore from holding the ice pack for so long, and she just wanted to crawl into a ball and sleep, at home.

Filtering through her friends who were laughing about something that happened in Science class, Ahl makes her way out of the building, to the bus stop. She wanted to talk to Chuuya about what a sucky day it was, to hear him say 'Life is shit like that, after all', and then laugh about it.

Ahl wanted Chuuya's company.

And yet, she understood what kind of a job he had, what he had the power to do, and the differences between them were terrifyingly overwhelming.

She still liked him despite all that.

Because at the end of the day, it all came down to the fact she felt relaxed, around him.

And if Chuuya felt that way as well, then that was all that mattered.

Upon reaching her building, Ahl feels her chest tightening when she does not hear the familiar song playing.

And the next day.

And the day after that.

Each day when she wakes up, she wants to start crying, when she realises that she doesn't hear the music anymore.

Even though she hated it so much... She couldn't help finding the song, and playing it on her own.

'In my dreams, you're with me,

We'll be everything I want us to be...'