Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Errbawdeh

---Adam's POV---

 I look for an adventure map to do and download it. "TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I yell. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES?" He says. "WANA DO AN ADVENTURE MAP?" "SURE." I get a skype call from him and I open the world. He joins and I set up my recording stuff. "Okay, three two one, hey guys sky-" "Hey guys sky here and today we're doing...dead apples by...someone." "I hate you." I mutter. "No you don't. LEZ GU" I laugh and follow him. "AHHH BIG DOOR RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!" I say. "What? Oh." I punch him twards the door. "Take him! I'm to sexy!" We record for about twenty more minutes. "Dat was fun." He says. "Yerp. Been forever since we've played an adventure map." "Yeh. Oh, by the way, the new avengers movie is in theaters. Want to come with?" "Yus." I say, logging out of skype and head to Ty's door. I stand there and he jumps when he opens the door. "What the crap?!" I laugh and he smiles and shakes his head. "Leggo mah eggo." I say. He drives there and we buy our food and tickets. We chat till the movie starts. A jump scare pops up and Ty jumps. "Oh, lord." He says. I grab his hand. "Better?" "Yesh." We watch the rest of the movie and stand up. Thats a lot of popcorn. I say looking at the ground. "Oops." I laugh and we walk out. I squint in the sun. A figure walks towards us and the next thing I know I'm on the ground, blood coming from my mouth. They drag me up as Ty screams. He struggles in the other guys grip and I'm shoved into a car I scramble to get out as fast as I can but the door slams shut.

---Ty's POV---

"ADAM!" I scream. "Let go of me you piece of shit! WERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?!" I yell at the guy holding me. "He won't remember you. This thing you have? Gone. Hope you had a good goodbye." I Give up pulling and the guy drags me into another car. He drove me back to the house and shoved me on the steps. He rings the bell and runs off. Jerome answers and gasps. "Oh my god! Ty! What happened? Were's Adam?" He helps me up and onto the couch. "We went to the movies...on the way out a guy snagged Adam and drove away...the other guy drove me here..." I say. "Oh my god, um...did you get a license plate?" I shake my head. "There was to much light." "I saw my guy though. Blonde hair, green eyes-" "Hold up bud. Lets tell this to the police." He calls nine one one and I can here a bit of the conversation. "Nine one one what is your emergency?" "Um, my friend just got kidnapped from the movies..." "Okay, were are you?" "At our house." "Were you with him?" "No but another guy was." "Okay, we'll send police over to ask him some questions." "Okay." Jerome says. "Just tell me the adress." He tells the adress and they hang up. "Woah, Ty, you look knocked up. what happened?" Mitch says, walking over. "Adam...he got kidnapped. They said he wouldn't remember..." A tear runs down my face and I sigh. I glance at Jerome and his eyes said he was peicing what I said together. "Oh...oooohhhhh...ohhhhhh, oh no..." He says. "Yeah." I say.

---Adam's POV---

I was blindfolded and gaged in the car. I hear the engine stop and the door open. "Get out." the guy says. I stumbled out and he dragged me into a dark room with no lighting. "Why am I here?" I say in a shaky voice. "So I can mess up your life. You'r boyfriend? Hope you had a good goodbye 'cause you won't be remembering you two were together." 

---Author's note---

Hope you liked! Sorry it took so long, I had a lot of books to work on. BUEEEEEEE!!! xD