Lil bit of gruvia

Gray who was hurt was immediately treated by Wendy.
Juvia came along soon after she heard the news.
While crying, juvia said :" Gray Sama please be safe. I love you."(tries to hold back her tears seeing that gray was hurt very badly)
Gray's hand stretched out and pat juvia's head:" Juvia don't leave my side please."

Juvia was heartbroken as she saw gray's wounds:" Gray sama I'm sorry Juvia won't ever leave your side again."

Everyone was reunited with the ones they love.

Natsu:" Lucy I missed you"(grins while crying)

Lucy:" even if the world turns it's back on you, natsu you have me"(hugs natsu tightly)

Natsu:" I promise you that I won't go berserk anymore " (grasps her closer to his chest)

Lucy(blush):" I can hear your heartbeat natsu."(chuckles as she looked up at natsu)

Natsu's cheeks were red as he blushed realising how close he was to lucy

Lucy (shocked):" I love you"(blush)
Natsu (blushes even more):" I.."(natsu was interrupted by zeref)

Zeref dashed towards lucy and teleported away.

Natsu(shocked):"LUCY!"

Just when things seemed to be in a positive light, lucy was yet again separated from natsu.

Natsu ran back to the guild.There was only Wendy , gray,juvia and Erza.

Natsu:"please...I can't do this alone. Please fight along with me again."(gasps)
Erza pats his shoulder:" Lucy is our comrade. We won't abandon her."
Gray:" we are lacking manpower"
Juvia:" Gray Sama is right"
Wendy:" we need to find our comrades that have dispersed."

Meanwhile,

Zeref glares at lucy:" you and Mavis are alike. Because the both of you will abandon your partner no matter what."
Lucy:" no! I will never! I love natsu with all my heart like how Mavis loved you."
Zeref:" stop lying!"(slaps lucy)
Lucy :" Mavis left your side for a reason and I'm sure you knew about it as well."
Zeref:" she was a cruel woman who left my side when I needed her the most"(chuckles)
Lucy:" I won't let natsu go berserk anymore! I won't let him become like you! Never!"
Zeref:" as long as you're held captive here, natsu has no other choice but to listen to me."
Lucy:" then I rather die"(chuckles as she was about to bite her tongue)
Zeref stops her in time:" I won't let you die so easily"(glares)