Ch.1: The Beginning

Milo's POV

"Finally! Spring break! No school for a week! " I said as I walked out of my science class. "Yeah. Well, don't get to excited. You and I have to finish our science project, or it will be counted as late. " my friend, Amber, said making me pout, "Way to kill the mood Ams. " "Well, sorry for not wanting to fail school. " she said as we walked down the hall "Not turning in a stupid science project won't make you fail school, I mean, you might get an F in science, but you definitely won't fail school. " I said as we exited the building. "Yeah. Yeah. But we still need to finish our project before spring break is over. " she said as we both walked towards the bike racks "Fine. I'll come over to your house tomorrow. The sooner we get it done the better. " I said grabbing my red and gold bike. "Ok! I guess I'll see you tomorrow then? " she asked grabbing her purple bike from the rack. "Yeah, see ya! " I swung my leg over my bike waving back towards Amber as I headed home. When I got home I put my bike in the she'd and raced inside, saying a quick 'Hi' to my mom before heading upstairs to my room.

(Milo's room)

"Aww, room sweet room

"Aww, room sweet room. " I said as I plopped down onto my bead. "Hmmm. What to do. What to do. " I hummed looking around my room hoping to find something that could cure my boredom. My eyes then landed on my collection of anime videos. I jumped off my bed and raced to my collection. "I'll watch some anime! But which one? Black Butler? Neh. SAO? No. Dramatical Murders? Neh. Yuri on Ice? Hmm, neh. Brothers Conflict? Eh, probably not. Oh, how about Diabolik Lovers? Yeah! I'm in the mood for some vampire drama." I said taking out seasons one and two of Diabolik Lovers. I took out the disk for season one and placed it in my DVD player. I then took the remote, and plopped back down onto my bead. "Ahhh, this is the life. " I said to myself as I pushed play on the first episode. I wrapped myself up in my fluffy red blanket, and happily watched the episode. I was in the middle of the fifth episode when my mom called me down for dinner. I paused the episode and reluctantly went down stairs. As soon as I got down stairs I was hit with the delicious aroma of my mom's famous crock pot lasagna. My frown was immediately replaced by a wide smile as I quickly sat down at the table. "Mommy! What are we eating?! " my younger brother Lance yelled running into the room. Ok, I should probably tell you this now, or I'll forget. I have two younger brothers. Their twins, Lance and Laito, and no, you are not reading it wrong. I have a brother named Laito.

(Lance is on the left and Laito is on the right)

For some reason my mom wanted to name one of the twins a Japanese name that started with the letter 'L'

For some reason my mom wanted to name one of the twins a Japanese name that started with the letter 'L'. And since I watch a lot of anime and Japanese movies she asked me for ideas. Funny thing is, I had just finished watching season one of Diabolik Lovers the day before, so me being the stupid person I am I suggested the name Laito. Now, in my defense, I didn't think she would actually use my suggestion, but she did. And now I have a brother that's named after a perverted vampire. Yay. (note to sarcasm) Anyways, I just thought you should know that so you don't get confused with Laito Sakamaki and my younger brother Laito. Now, back to the present. "We're having crock pot lasagna. " mom said placing a spoon full of lasagna on a plate. "Crock pot lasagna?! Yay! Laito, we're having crock pot lasagna! " Lance yelled to Laito, who rushed down the stairs, "Really?! Yay! " "Well, your not going to get any if you two don't sit down at the table like your sister. " mom said making the two five year olds rush to the table, and sit down in their regular seats. Mom then places the plates on the table and sat down. "Can we eat now? " Laito asked squirming impatiently in his seat, "Yes Laito, you can eat" mom said smiling. We immediately dug in. When I finished, I put my plate in the sink and headed up stairs to resume watching Diabolik Lovers. As I sat down on my bead a sudden thought occurred to me, wouldn't it be awesome if the Sakamakis, the Mukamis, and Yui were real! Or better yet, wouldn't it be cool if all the animes I have ever watched could be real?! I could like just turn on the sports channel and it would talk about Yuuri, and Viktor, and Yurio! Eeek! That would be so cool! Oh! Oh! And Karlheinze Sakamaki would send me and, um, oh, Amber to live with his sons! We could meet Yui and the Mukamis! Oh, and of course the Sakamakis! I should totally make a fan fiction about that. I bet I would get tons of readers. My thoughts we're interrupted when my phone buzzed, notifying me I received a text. I picked up my phone and opened it up to my messages. It was from Amber.

(This=Amber
This=Milo)

Hey, wyd?

Oh, nothing much. Just the usual. Watching Diabolik Lovers and thinking of future fan fics to write.

Cool. I'm watching the rest of dramatical murders

Sweet. Let me guess, your on episode eleven?

No way! How'd you know? 😲

Psychic

Sure

Well, I guess I should let you get back to your precious Aoba.

Oh, be quiet. Your the one who likes a perverted vampire.

And?

Your unbelievable.😖 Well, see you tomorrow.

Yeah, see ya.

I turned off my phone and placed it back on my nightstand. I then resumed the episode and snuggled back into my blanket. I was on episode four of season two. Everyone had already gone to bed and I was starting to get tired. I looked at my alarm clock, and was surprised to see how late it was. "Shit. 11:50. My mom is going to kill me if she found out I stayed up this late watching anime. "I said turning off my TV and placing the remotes on my nightstand next to my phone. I quietly got out of bead and turned off the light. Once I did that I got back onto my bed and slid under my black covers. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

~Morning~

I was rudely awaken my someone jumping on top of me. I gasped, quickly opening my eyes and shoving the person off of me. The person landed on the floor with a groan. I leaned over the side of the bed and found Laito laying on the ground face first. "Oops! Sorry Laito, but you should know better than to wake me up this early. " I said yawning "I know, but you've got to come see what's on the news! " he said sitting up "Why? " I asked confused. What would be on the news that I would want to see? And why is he even watching the news? He's like five! "Because your favorite ice skater, Yuuri Katsuki, came back and with Viktor Nikiforov as his new coach!" He explained. My eyes widened in shock. I had two questions going through my mind, how did my five year old brother pronounce those names, and WHAT THE HECK?! DID HE SAY YUURI KATSUKI AND VIKTOR NIKIFOROV?!

(A/N Cliffhanger.
Well, anyways, hope you liked it. And if you want to know how to make crock pot lasagna here's this video to show you. Bye!)