Part 2 Chapter 10

" what the hell you doing here " Dj said

Dez was admittedly taken back by his disrespectfulness. He knew the boy had a serious attitude problem he just hope he can get through to him.

Without putting his hands on him. He would hate to go back to prison for child abuse.

" Dj this is your father , have some respect for him "

after school Dez text Ciara wondering could he meet Dj.

Of course Ciara said ok.

By the time she made it home Dez was sitting in his rented car he got.

They both sat in the living room talking about nothing general of course a hug and a kiss there but nothing more waiting for Dj to make it home from school.

Ciara knew it was wrong to be talking to another man besides Bryan.

But she couldn't help it, she missed the man.

" respect ? Mama I never seen this man a day in my life besides at ni-ni party , why all of a sudden His punk ass wanted show up now ! And last time I check you were a DEAD MAN ACCORDING TO HER" Dj said angrily.

Ciara was about to say something but Dez stopped her.

" if ya grown ass would listen to me maybe you would understand but all this back talking you doing I need to be in your life."

It hurts for Ciara to see her son like this , she thought she was doing something right.

" your mother was only trying to protect you, she thought it would be in your best interest "

Tears slid down Ciara cheek as she looked at her son hurt expression.

" I'm sooo sorry sweetie I never meant to hurt you"

" well you did .... congratulations" he said walking up to his room slamming his door making Ciara jump a little

" I'm soo freaking stupid " Ciara said getting upset with herself now.

" no you're not Ci-Ci you was only doing what was best for him. " Dez said trying to comfort her.

" let me go talk to him real quick "

" no I-I don't think that's a good idea "

Ciara knew how both of their temper was.

" I'll be fine Ciara you just wait right here " Dez said going upstairs to check on his son.

It didn't take him long to figure out which room was his son with the different of NBA players on his door.

But what really amaze Dez was all the different trophies from different basketball tournaments Dj played in despite having a bad attitude.

Dj was face forward with his face in the pillow to keep control of his anger from tearing up anything in his room.

He couldn't believe his momma did him like that.

He would have been fine to at least know his father was alive out here in this world.

That cause him to get in many altercations when he was younger because many kids didn't think Dj had a father.

He heard somebody come into his room but he didn't care to see who it was.

" Son I know you hurting right now but you got to understand you mother had no choice "

Dj quickly looked at his own father not believing his words.

" watcha mean , how you feel if your dad never came around when you was young that shit hurts " Dj said