What Have You Done?

I wake suddenly, but I don't know where I am. I'm in a bed, but you don't have your dress on, only my bra and underwear. You look over to see that boy from last night laying next to me. I freak out and wonder what happened last night. I attempt to sneak out of the bed, bit the boy wakes up and looks over to see you. "Where are you going?" He says, pulls me back into the bed, and kisses you on the lips. I try to escape, but keep kissing. We kissed until another boy walked into the room. "Erin, you need to stop bringing girls home," he says, and Erin pulls away from you, but hesitantly. "Uh, I'm busy, Kevin." He says, then looks back at you. Your heart pumps fast. "Ok, fine, let me grab my pants though, quick." You look and realize Kevin isn't wearing underwear or pants. You quickly look away. Then Kevin walked out of the room. "Now where were we?" Erin says, looking deep into your eyes. He tries to kiss you again, but you pull away. "Wait, you have some explaining to do." I say. "Huh? What do you mean?" He says, looking genuinely confused. "Like, where am I, who are you, and why am I in basically nothing?" I ask him. "Well, your in my bed, I'm Erin, and because you got undressed last night." He responds. "Wait, what did we do last night?" I ask, panicked. "Relax, we just kissed on the couch until you said you were uncomfortable and I asked if you wanted to go up to my room and you said sure. I took you up here, got into something more comfortable, and kissed until you got tired. I tried, but you turned down doing anything else. I guess your still a little bit smart while your drunk." I take this all in, then realize Eric is naked. I jump out if the bed, get back into my dress, and go to the door. "Hey, where you goin?" He says. "Leaving," I say. "Nah, come, stay a little long-" I left the room before he could finish. I leave the boys dormitory and go to yours. You unlock the door to your room. I see Leyton kissing another girl. The other girl doesn't see me, but Leyton does. She sees me and nods her head toward the door. I understand, but grab an outfit out of one of your boxes in the way out. I then went into your phone, seeing you had a text. It was from Eric. How did he get my number? Ugh, whatever, I just go to see what he said. He said, "hey if u wanna meet again or ever need a place 2 go txt me k?" Ugh, this is the only place I can go at the moment. I decide it's better than sitting outside your dorm until your roommate is finished. I text him back, "k, coming over now, ok? put on some pants tho" He texts back, "k c u in a little babe!"  I text, "dont call me babe" I then walk over to his dorm. I knock on his door, and Kevin answers the door. "Come in, m'lady!" He bows and I walk in. Eric then walks in. "Decided you didn't get enough of me?" He asks, winking. "My roommate is busy and I don't have anywhere else to go." I say plainly. "You have Leyton as a roommate?" He asks "She's cool." "I'm bored already. What do you do for fun around here?" I say. Eric and Kevin look at each other and smile. "We could go ba-" Kevin starts to say, but I cut him off saying, "Nope." "Ok, wanna kiss more then?" Eric asks. "I'm not even your girlfriend though," I say, being flirty. "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Eric asks. "Yes," I say. "Ok, my turn for the kisses!" Kevin said and started edging toward you. "Woah, wait, what?" I say confused. "We are brothers so we share everything. Girlfriends apply as well." Eric says. "Yeah, and Eric got all the kissing last night." Kevin added. I ponder this for a second, and realize it really doesn't matter for you, that you wanted to reshape your image from goody two shoes. "Ok, but I'm not having both of you as a husband," you say. "Cool, our marriage is still like, two years away, you have a long time to chose." Eric says. No one says or does anything. "Well?" You say. "What are you waiting for? Come and kiss me, Kevin." He smiles and comes and kisses you. You stand there and kiss for I think about ten minutes, when he says, "Wanna go to the bed?" "No, I was tricked into that last night, not again." I say. "Fine." Kevin says. "She's all yours now, Eric!" You then realize that Eric was standing there the entire time. "We're not brothers, I just told gone your were a good kisser and he wanted to see for himself." Eric says. I feel embarrassed. "It's ok." He says. "What do you want to do then?" I ask. "Wanna watch TV?" He says. "I have Netflix!" "Ok, but we're not kissing." I say. "Fine." You go and watch Netflix when Leyton texts me, "srry you had to c dat. She left tho." You text back, "k on my way over." "I'm heading back to my dorm," I say. "Ok, but next time we meet we have to do more than watch tv." Eric says. "Fine, a movie next time." I say. "I know that's not what you meant, but that is not my type of thing, especially when I just a met you," I say, then leave and go back to your dorm.