Chapter 8 unedited

Ed Sheeran- Shape of you.

One Republic vs Alesso - If I loose myself.

Describes this chapter the best. Insert your own and please comment what song you were thinking of when you read this.

The announcer looked shocked.

"Ladies and gentlemen this has to be the highest bid that I have ever witnessed. Remember all of tonight's fund go to support underdeveloped babies at out nations leading children's hospitals",

I looked anxiously around I couldn't find Victoria. The moment she descended those stairs I saw my future. It was her. Ryder tapped my arm. Looking up I saw my future queen. The announcer started the bidding at $10, 000. She is priceless.

"$20, 000", a man on the other side of the room yelled. All I saw was red. These hungry men wanted a piece of my Victoria. No way!

I yelled, "$500, 000", that should shut them up.

"1 million!", Nicholas yelled. He was my best friends but she was my future.

"1 million going once, twice...",

"2 million", I would do anything.

"3 million", Nicholas smirked.

"4 million", he had to back down soon right?

"10 million", The whole audience gasped. It was just one date. No what if they fall in love and I never get a chance....

"...going once....twice....sold to Mr Grey. Come up and claim your goddess of a date." no I was to late. I watched as Nicholas beamed. That should have being me.

"Splendid night isn't it Mr Vasilie", her presence sent me to Nirvana.

"Yes it is Victoria."

The last lady walked out. I think her name was Ally. She was cute. Looking at Nicholas I saw jealousy in his eyes. I planned my revenge.

" Ladies and gentlemen our last lady. Ms Ally Winston. She loves the out doors and having fun. Her favourite thing to do for a date is something simple. Picnics and walks on the beach just to name a few. Lets start the bidding at $15, 000",

I saw that Nicholas wanted her. This is for taking my Victoria.

"5 million", the whole crowd was silent.

"going once... twice...sold to Mr Vasilie". Victoria looked as if she was about to cry. Placing a fake smile I walked up to collect Ally.

"Well... we have managed to smash the record tonight. In total thanks to our 10 lovely ladies we have raised $20 million", everyone applauded.

We all took our seats. Victoria was in between Nicholas and I. Ally was on my left and then it was Avery and Ryder. I could smell her aphrodisiac scent.

"Victoria it would do my the greatest pleasure for you to dance with me", I wanted that to be me. I watched them get up and glide to the dance floor.

"I really know you like her", looking at Ally I realised she was still there.

"Maybe we weren't meant to be",

"Alec, even though Victoria might not show it she loves you. I can tell. She has never let a guy get close to her. Your the first one.", She looked sincere. For some reason this struck a cord with me.

"I want her to be open with me but I don't know how?",

"Let's make a deal I will help her be yours and you will make sure you never break her heart",

"Ok",

Looking up I saw Nicholas's gaze directed to us. You took my girl so I will make you pay.

"Ally would you like to dance?",

"Sure. I am not any good but I try", She is the perfect girl for Nicholas. We entered the dance floor just as they were playing 'Whose lovin'you' by Whitney Huston.  I stared at Victoria then suddenly everyone switched partners I ended up with her. My heart stopped beating. It may sound sappy to you but once you have fallen into love you feel it.

"Mr Vasilie...",

"Please call me Alec",

"Alec", she was like my personal nymph," thankyou for giving me the opportunity to plan such beautiful event."

"I should be the one to thankyou".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Its being a while. I started school and tennis in January. I finally have got my time managed. Most likely I will post once a week. The chapters will be shorter but I will be on holidays in 4 weeks and I will have longer chapters then.

Thankyou for your support. 4.33k reads. This book started as a way to release all  of my creative energy and you guys and support have turned it into something I could never imagine. Every day I have constant notifications that you guys have being reading and it makes my day.

This is a small list of people that have popped up in my notifications:

mayflower1993

cutie56starg1rl1

thamee6

Golden_Stars2319

Libras_are_flawless
csimesser1

akocpalang
hecinders

AliyaJahan

queen3forever 

EunJipark3

This is a small list Watt pad won't let me add anymore which is silly because want to show you guys how thankful I am. I will add a shout out chapter. Every time you guys vote or comment I will add you name.

If you have snap chat please add me my username is Claudz2016. Send me snaps of what your up to or ideas you might have.

Thankyou so much.

Please vote, comment and share!

Sinceramente,

Claudz