Chapter One.

Magnus' POV:

College wasn't as fun as everyone said it would be.
Magnus Bane, age 19, after having taken a gap year, just rode out his first few months of college. The experience was far from what he had hoped it would be; no parties, no hot guys or girls- Magnus wasn't the picky sort- and most of all: there was no time. No time to eat, sleep or even balance a social life all within the hell that was studying law. Why law? Well, because when his parents sent Magnus off to college- forcefully, I might add- they also told him what to study. Though Magnus, being the problem solver that he is, had always planned to marry rich, he wasn't unintelligent. On the contrary, in fact, If he put his mind to it, he would master virtually anything. That being the case, he took his course very lightly, which, unsurprisingly, turned out to be a grave mistake.
Having just finished one of his many exams, Magnus' roommate Ragnor, who he had become very close with over the haze that was the past 2 months, decided to take his mind off things by inviting Magnus to, "a party?", he scoffed.
"A party", Ragnor repeated calmly.
"Tonight?"
"That's right."
"Like, today-tonight?"
"Yes."
"No. No way", Magnus shook his head, strands of his jet black hair falling across his forehead. They were both sprawled over their beds that they joined together during the day, for comfort reasons, obviously- looking down at their phones, eating the fatties chrisps they could find out of two bags. "Yes way", Ragnor deadpanned, staring at his friend until he finally cracked, "Fine, I'll come", the boy grinned, "but drinks are on you."

---------------------------------------------------------

Alec's POV:

Alexander Gideon Lightwood, currently going by "Alec", age 18, started college but a few months ago. Focusing on his studies and having not attended any parties, his adoptive brother, best friend and roommate, Jace Lightwood, once again attempted to guide him toward the salvation that consisted of alcohol and sex. The latter of which Alec had little experience with. Little being none. 
"We are gonna get so wasted tonight!", Jace roared at the top of his lungs.
"Get wasted", Alec frowned at his brother, "tonight?"
"Yes."
"We?", he repeated indignantly.
"We."
"No."
"No?"
Alec shook his head, "just go by yourself."
"I can't. I need a wingman" Jace, sitting in the floor next to Alec's bed, looked up hopefully at his brother, "I need you."
He scoffed.
"Come on, Alec, Clary will be there!"
Clary being Jace's college love that had yet to blossom. Alec looked up from the book he was reading, and down at his brother, "seriously?"
Jace nodded a bit too hard.
Groaning Alec turned away from his brother, "fine."