Part 21

Hi Guys long time no see ok so let's start without any delay.....

------------------------------

Previous Episode : Sanskaar torture Shekar....!!!

-------------------------------

Your Love My Prison

Episode - 21

Sense - 1

IN SwaSan Room

After getting freshen up sanakaar came out from washroom and sits beside Swara taking her in his warmth embrace...

Swara who was already nervous due to close proximity becomes more shy and goes down her head while Sanskaar was just noticing her action...

Sanskaar kept her head in her lap and lay down on the bed closing his eyes while Swara was stairing him with lots of love keeping her fingers in his hair

After sometime when she feels no movement in his body she thought he is asleep she was observing her face feathers she slowly bends down and place a soft gentle kiss on his forehead...

Sanskaar(still closing his eyes) : Swara ....!!!

Swara who was thinking that he is asleep becomes shocked listening to her name from his mouth Sanskaar opns his eyes and see a shocked and blushing Swara he too smiles...

Sanskaar(opens his eyes and see Swara lovely) : thanks...for coming in my life...you know when I started loving you(started to stare space and remembers the sense where Swara slap him)....when I first time saw you....it's not your beauty who attract me it was your boldness which make me to think about you.....

Swara was blushing like red tomato listening to Sanskaar's word and also feels blessed gaining his love...

Sanskaar(sits on bed & feeling gulity) : I'm sorry Swara I did very wrong with I don't know what  happened to me(hugs her & years were following from his eyes) I...I just got blind in my REVENGE that I forgot that I Love YOU...I'm sorry I'm really really sorry...

Swara(confused and broke the hug) : what revenge???

Sanskaar(wipes his years and explains her everything) : actually your father I mean Shekar Gagodia he killed my Mom and sister infront of my eyes...

He explains her his past and listening to this Swara also started to cry tears were escaping from her eyes too...when Sanskaar broke the hug he sees Swara sobbing silently...he becomes worried

Sanskaar(feels wetness on his shirt and broke the hug and cups her face) : what happened Swara???why are you crying???

Swara(crying) : I'm sorry Sanskaar I thought you are also like those people I'm sorry....

Sanskaar(confused) : whom are you talking about???

Swara hugs Sanskaar tightly and started to cry more bitterly af5er sometime she calls down and started to explain him about her friend her soul mate sister Sonia...

Sanskaar was listening to her with patience and feels more guilty for hurting such a peciouse soul

Swara(hugging him) : you know I Love Shekar Gagodia like my Dad but he...(cries more harder)he killed my Maa....I never thought in my dream that the person whom I'm calling my father is actually a bloody muderer I..I...

Sanskaar(broke the hug and places a soft kiss on her forhead) : shhh Swara please relax look you tired come let's sleep o therwise you will get unwell come

He carefully makes Swara lay on bed and also lay beside her taking her on his embrace...
He place a soft peck on her for head

Sanskaar(taking her in his embrace) ; I Love You Swara