Part 27

Hi Guys....
First of all I'm sorry in advance if it will be boring....as now a days I'm having no mood to write ffs....I'm so upset,emotional and don't know what....hope you all will enjoy this episode

------------------------------

Previous Episode : Sanskaar beating Goon and Swara in danger....!!!

------------------------------

No proof reading as I'm not well so can't correct mistakes...!!!

Your Love My Prison

Episode : 27

Sense - 1

At Hospital

As soon as Sanskaar entered in Swara's ward he sees her emotionally....

He goes and sat beside her...and slightly kiss on her for head...feeling his touch she slowly open her eyes and see Sanskaar....

The all the events from past few minutes started to register in her mind....she was so much scare and it was clearly visible on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Sanskaar....

Before he could say anything...Swara get up and hugged him tightly...and started to sobb....

Sanskaar knew that she is scared....so he let her cry and just keep caressing his back in shoothing manner....

Swara(scaredly) ; sans....Sanskaar they...they...I...

Sanskaar(trying to make her calm) : shhh....Swara....there is no one....they are gone....you just be relaxed....till I'm here no one....no one can ever touch you....Ok so be relaxed....

Swara just nodes but still keep hugging him....when Sanskaar feel she has stop crying he broke the hug....and see Swara....he cups her face and said

Sanskaar(happily) : Swara you know....we are going to be Parents....

Swara first shock then become happy...tears of happiness were following from her eyes....she slowly ace her hand on her tummy and said...

Swara(happily crying) : Sanskaar...I'm...I'm pregnant....I'm.....I'm going to be mother...I'm so happy...Sanskaar I'm going be a mother...and you a father...I...I...

Sanskaar smiles seeing her excitment and place his both hands on her shoulders....

Sanskaar(makes her calm) : Relax Princess...I know you are excited but please calm down ok...fotsy we will go home...then we talk all about this later...come lets go...

Sanskaar holds her hand and make and stand carefully...he encircled his arms around her protectively....making Swara overwhelmed....

Soon they both sat in car and left towards MM...

------------------------------

Sense - 2

IN MM

On reaching MM Sanskaar helps Swara to get down from car and all the way supports her....when they reach near stairs....he sees Swara who was about to climb them....

And being a protective husband he lifted her in his arms making Swara shocked....

Swara(amused) : what's this Sanskaar....I can walk...out me down...

Sanskaar(serious tone) : Swara look you are injured...and week to...and also pregnant....I can't take risk....so from now on...I'll always lift you during climbing stairs or stepping down....and I don't need any argument....

Swara(tries to resist) : but....

Sanskaar(sternly) ; I said no arguments....ok

Swara ; ok