Chapter 2

Police about to give up on lost boy.

DONCASTER - The police has decided that if they don't find Louis W. Tomlinson within a week, it's a lost case. Jay Deakins, Louis' mother, won't have it though. "It's their job to - This​​ ​​article​​ ​​is​​ ​​only​ available​​ ​​for​​ ​​our​​ ​​subscribed​​ ​​readers.​​ ​​Want​​ ​​to​​ ​​read​​ ​​more?​​ ​​Subscribe.

_____

A monster.

He is a monster. I can't look away, as I step back, a shiver runs up my spine. His face is full of blemishes with big scars around his eyes and chapped lips. His teeth and hands, or rather claws, look like they are of some sort of wild animal.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?"

I stay silent, words won't escape my mouth as it falls open. His face contracts in anger, his bushy eyebrows cast dark shadows over his eyes.

"Staring at the big ugly beast?"

He speaks in a sarcastic manner, but nontheless still as furious as before. He steps forward, the floor shakes slighty under his heavy footsteps and I coward back, away from the beastlike man.

"Master, calm down, monsieur Louis deserves a bed, he is our guest-"

"OUR PRISONER HE IS."

"Prisoner, guest, I don't see no difference, sir. Let him stay here."

Niall's pleads seem to be getting through to the man, as he seemingly calms down.

His head turns to me abruptly and for the first time I can see his eyes, as his frown has left his face.

Green.

His eyes are so green, green like the forest surrounding this hell-like castle. I feel myself getting lost in his eyes, as I did in the woods a few days ago. How glad I was someone saved me out of the snowstorm, I'm not so sure I'm happy about that now given the fact I'll live my life like a prisoner from now on.

"He shall stay here."

"Thank you master."

"But he will eat dinner with me."

"But-"

"TONIGHT!"

________________

Hello everybody!

Louis met his beast. Yay?

Questions:

- Liking it?

- How did you picture the beast?

X Emma