Rose

I didn't recover from that lunch. I mean both physically and mentally. I fell so hard that the doctors staid I may never taste food or see color again. Whatever, I can never go to school again anyways. I layed in bed on Saturday all day, and I couldn't even get enough confidence to get up and eat food, and breath. I was humiliated. Now I would never be with Shaggy! But I also knew that I needed to get back on my feet, so I called Jesilisica and her friend Daphne Blake over to my house for some morale support, so I could get back on my feet. They arrived in exactly 1.1 seconds, blasting through the door so rapidly it literally disintegrated into a fine paste. They came up to my room, and we started to hang out. "I'm so sorry about the cafeteria, it wasn't your fault. I mean, you suck shit, but at least not to much right then and there, frendo." Said Jeselisica. I started to cry, that was the nicest thing somebody had said to me in days. "Yeah, I wasn't their but it sounded pretty bad. I'm sure Shaggy will still date you bro." Said Daphne this random shit Jesilisica has brought along. "Thanks Daphne" I replied. She was kinda ugly. She had some weird copycat red hair and this purple dress.. at least I think so, I'm color blind now. "Your lucky you have a boyfriend," I told her, "I'll never get Shaggy." "Yeah, Freddy jones is a hunk. You'll never get him. He's really cool and dedicated to me. And he's really hot. And we make out." Said Daphne. "Well anyway, what you need to do if find the guy who pushed you down, and beat the shit out of him. Use your weapons. Then, go to Shaggy, and pronounce your love!" Said Jesilisica. "Your right!" I shouted. I put on my really hot dress witch is blue and also it changed my hair to blue also. I jumped out my window to try to get into my car, witch was stupid and I broke both my legs. After a quick trip to the ER, I was on my way to find Velma.