Report #10

Report:

Report:

#10

Subject:
Treble101

From the majority I can see, it looks like a pretty standard account.

Some reading lists with some decent stories, a couple stories created by you, some users chatting with you.

Which is good.

It's good that you publish your own work, have some chats going on, and a few stories to read.

I personally don't see any stories on here that draw me in, so it's good that you've found some that interest you.

Your grammar isn't too bad. Some of the better grammar I have seen on Wattpad, to be exact.

The only thing that I could suggest?

Make chapters tense and heated.

The feeling of being on the edge of your seat, while your eyes rip across the page, wanting to know what is going to happen as the story reaches the peak.

When I read a chapter or two of yours, the words flowed gently across the page. It had a very soft feeling. An almost breathy feeling.

Again, that isn't bad. And it might just be my personal preference on books to like the whole "tense and thrill" part.

They are good stories nonetheless.

Conclusion:

Not too bad. Grammar is pretty decent.

Summary:

There's really not a way to "steal" a writing style. So, if you feel nervous about writing something in your book that is inspired by another book? Then just say you were inspired by whoever and their book.

Case Closed