the attic person

Isebelle walked back to home when it was turning light she forgot to know that vampires cant be in light from school so she put her hood on and ran fast.Then she got home oit of breath and she went to  sleep at day.Then she woke up.And ran to vampire school.       After the school her friends had to go hunt but she didnt want to.Because she doesnt like to hunt but there was a sind wanted to hunt because she was hungry.So she said yes and ran up to them.So they went into the forest she cought a deer,rabbit,and birds then they went home but Isebelle didnt she went to school because it was becoming day so she ran to school.She learned what she need to now and got two more friends.Adry and Sarah they lived in the east.So her friends went home she stayed at school because she wanted to search all the rooms in the science room Isebelle found a rat and a scelton.So she moved to the attic which people said theres a person in the attic but there nice so she went into the attic there she found mice,books,and A BED so she kept looking and she found a wond why a wond in the attic is there a witch here so Isebelle had to stop her serch and go to room one.She sat down nerous that thats a witch is not nice or its a wizard.Her friend wanted to now what was wrong so she told them every thing they were shoked.So they wanted to see for thereself so after school they went to search.They went to atyic and she showed them every thing.so they kept looking and they found more witch and wizard stufd at the very end they found a person.He said his name was Gilligan.He told them that he is the wizard at vampire school im half wizard and half vampire you found me when everybody else was afried to go search for the person in the attic.Isebelle in her mind it look like her father.Dad?Yes Isebelle its me your half vampire and witch.i am.yes you are.SHe was shocked to hear that and so was her friend they just unlocked the mistery of vampore school so they went to school or room one because they were in the school and at the end she found everything she needed to now npw she needs to go to witch and wizard school a other day.                                                                                

                writer tells                                  i hoped you like the book the other one was boring but am sorry this is the last vampire school book it is at the end

                writer tells                                  i hoped you like the book the other one was boring but am sorry this is the last vampire school book it is at the end.I will mabe make witch and wizard school mabe bye i hope you like the book