Part vi

SUHOS P.O.V

to see................. ALYSSA?! She looked at us shocked I guess she heard everything. She grabbed her stuff and gave it to a guy and they walked off. I was kinda jelious until I saw the guy. It was only Jimin.

Sehun: "well she didn't leave yet so she heard all of that."

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I finally got on the plane after hearing all of that. Jimin said they had a concert in America so we should ride with them and I did. I sat in between yoongi and jungkook.

Jung kook: "hyung give that back!!"

Yoongi: " Oh my lord! Listen jungkook-ah I didn't take it ok!! Now let me sleep and you are probably getting on Alyssa nerves."

Jungkook: "lies! I saw you take it!!"

Jimin: "yoongi-hyung please give it back I don't want to hear h8m complain any longer."

Yoongi: "I didn't take it taehyung grabbed it before Jung kook sat down!"

Taehyung: "I told you not to tell!"

Yoongi: "opps."

I sighed and put my earphones in while I listened to love triangle by Rye lynn. After a while I felt a tap on shoulder I looked up see that it was Yoongi.

Yoongi: "hey I wanted to ask you how can you deal with us?" I shrugged my sholders and wrote. "I don't even know. Y'all are so obnoxious." "Rude but true.".

If y'all are wondering I finally gave in to jimin and his apologies. He said he doesn't even remember what happened and that he'll do anything to make me forgiven him. Which means free food for life.

AFTER THE PLAIN RIDE!!

Jason: "Alyssa over here!" I walled over to him and he got my stuff and we got in his car. He told me that I will be staying at his house and will be taking the classes at his house since I'm not social. Yeah whatever.

FIVE YEARS LATER!!

Finally I get to go back home!! When I got there I took a cab to my house. (We still live in the same house. I texted with Samantha every week.) When I got there I heard talking coming from inside. J-hope told me he was going to go over with all his members and talk with Samantha for a while so I could surprise her. I unlocked the door and walked in to see Samantha talking with the guys. When jungkook saw me he tapped Jin's shoulder.

Jin: "oh. Samantha we wanted to tell you about Alyssa."

Samantha: "what about her?"

Me: "so I get no hi when I come back FIVE YEARS LATER!!??"

Samantha shot up and ran to me.

Samantha: "omg I've missed you so much. Like you don't understand!!!!"

Me: "I think I know."

Samantha: "you cam finally talk!! I love it.!!"

Jimin: "someone else wants to see you Alyssa."