Norman Reedus [1]

Happy Memories
_________

Norman sat alone on the couch, eyes puffy form crying for so long, a horrible ache in his chest, that he new couldn't be soothed by anyone

But only you could, the problem with that was that you were no longer physically with him, you had passed yesterday morning, peacefully that was, asleep in his arms.
You had been sick for some time, but you both thought you could go through it, until their was only agony and pain, Norman didn't want to let you go, but he couldn't bare to see you in such pain, he had finally said.
"Darling you can let go whenever you want, I love you with everything in me"
And that you did, you offered a weak but sincere smile, and quietly replied.
"I love you too Norm"
And that lead him to where he is right now, alone.
Norman shifts and takes his phone from his pocket, unlocking it quickly seeing his background, it was a picture of both of you, he was making a silly face while you kissed his cheek.
A weak smile tried to form, but failed, he finally clicked on gallery and scrolled through all the pictures, he stopped in confusion when he saw a short video that he didn't remember taking, slowly he clicked on it, and his heart clenched at the sound of your voice, he remembered that day, it was the last trip you too had gone before you spend the rest of your days in the hospital.
"Norman! Babe! Say hi to the camera" their was a slight giggle in your voice, this made Norman smile, a little laugh escaped when you put the camera in his face while he had a sly smile and held up two thumbs up.
"I love you norm.. never forget it"
And with that the video ended, he new that he couldn't give up, he would fight the pain, and hold on to the happy memories.
_______
__
Hope you zombaes enjoyed this small gif write!
Pls vote and comment
- 🖤