Chapter 2

The best friend bonding

Arjun's POV :
     It's a week now that I have met that girl & I'm still unable to get her out of my freaking mind. I've met 'n' number of girls in my life but none have had the power to keep themselves in my mind for any longer than their presences around. Hell I don't even remember their name if they are not around me. May be I'm infatuated towards her, but isn't it too much for infatuation ??? "Geez girl what are you doing to me ?" Why on earth is this Radhika girl all over my mind ? My behavior is turning out to be pretty un-understandable ..... well if any such word exists of course.

#######

The two best friends, Sam and Radhika were spending their weekend in their usually way. It was almost 10am and both the sleeping beauties were still in their bed enjoying their beauty sleep.
Kabir entered the house with a spare key that he had been given by the girls, as he already knew that there is no point in ringing the bell as both the girls would be sleeping. He checked the time and then headed to the kitchen. He made coffee for Sam and headed to Sam's room as it was easy to wake her compared to Radhika. He entered her room, kept the coffee on night stand and sat beside Sam to wake her up. It didn't take him more than 5 min to wake her up, he then handed over the coffee to her and asked about their plan for the day. But Sam said it all depends on Bunny. They then chatted for sometime, then Kabir left.
Sam came to bid him bye and headed towards Radhika's room.
She literally had a tough time waking her up. Finally she woke up when Sam yanked her comforter and threw it on the ground. Radhika woke up muttering curse words on her for ruining her beauty sleep. When Sam was confirmed that radhika would not sleep again, she walked out asking her to come downstairs.
Sam prepared coffee for herself & radhika and sat at the dining table. Radhika too sat down at the dining table sipping her coffee, when Sam asked about the plans for today. Radhika just said her it was a surprise for her and asked her to get ready fast and that they will be having their breakfast out. Sam gave her a doubtful look to which she just replied with a smirk and then raised her left hand with only the index finger out and other fingers were curled into fist, she placed her hand by the side of her head above her ear resembling the devil horn👿. And this much of a signal was enough for Sam to know that Radhika definitely had a devilish plan on her mind and she prayed that she better not be the victim for whatever plans Radhika has.

Radhika was ready and waiting for Sam in hall and continuously kept calling her to come out soon. Sam was ready but she was scared to come out after that devil sign that Radhika had given but she also knew her bestee a lil to well that if she does not step out of her room soon, then Radhika will break open the door and pull her out. 
Sam walked down the stairs and as soon as she reached the last stair, Radhika pulled her along walking faster saying that they were already late. Radhika took the wheel while Sam sat in the passenger seat. Radhika drove to the airport which surprised Sam but she preferred to keep her mouth shut as she knew Radhika would answer her saying "surprise". And she very well knew that when she says "surprise "its only supposed to mean "shock".
They were waiting at the airport parking in the car itself when Radhika received a call. Radhika" yep, we are here at the parking ... You people come here, we'll be waiting outside our car!". She then turned to Sam saying,"let's move out of the car and wait .... Your surprise will be coming here soon😏!".
They both were waiting leaning on the car waiting for the so called surprise .......when somebody yanked Sam's hair bow which made her scream in pain and she turned around to kill the person. But when she turned around she was definitely shocked. There stood Teji, holding her bow and laughing at her while she stood staring at him with wide eyes. She turned around to see Radhika standing with Jai, and both were laughing holding their stomach. She turned around to face Teji only to be engulfed by him in a bear hug. She just hugged him back with happiness finally after overcoming her shock and with all the anger gone. Then Jai hugged her from back with Teji still hugging her from the front. While Radhika just stood smiling at her place watching her 3 crazy best friends. Sam, after she hugged the two guys for what seemed like eternity finally let them go and looked at Radhika with a thankful smile to which Radhika replied,"don't look at me with such expression, I didn't do this only for you, they are my friends too and its not always that my surprises are only meant to give to shock, sweetheart......😇". Sam jumped engulfing her into a tight hug saying her "I luv u" and kissed her tightly on her right cheek to which she received a disgusted look from Radhika and a roar of laughter from the guys.