Chapter 3 : The planning

******* Hello pplz !!! A very big sorry to all those who I kept waiting. But I've my exams going on , hence unable to write but will trying posting as fast as possible .

Note: the chapters here after will be small compared to the first 2 due to shortage of time.
Please keep reading and voting .
Luv ya 😘😘😘 !!! *********

############

Kabir, Neil and Arjun were seated in kabir's cabin at his office. They were discussing about Sam and kabir's engagement. They were just planning about the random stuffs as kabir said that the actual discussion must include Bunny, teji & jai. Neil and Arjun didn't know who they were but all they knew was they were important to Sam and kabir.

Arjun's POV :

We were waiting for Bunny, teji and jai ... And God knows who they are. I just hope we blend with each other or kabir and Sam will have to re-engage if something goes wrong 😂. While we were chatting there was commotion heard and a Korean looking cute guy rushed in cabin with a tub of ice-cream and sat on the couch. Then another guy entered, he had a well built body. He was pretty much like me in his physic. He also sat on the couch next to the Korean guy. Then came in someone I didn't expect to see now.

Radhika entered in and stood in front of the Korean guy with her hands on hip. They both started wrestling for the ice cream tub that he had, while kabir, Neil and the other guy were laughing at the two. Whereas I was checking her out. She was wearing a black tube with open blue checkered shirt and dark blue denim shorts paired with vans. Her shirt sleeves were roled up till her elbow.

Once the ice cream tub was in her hand, she slapped both the guys head, pushing them a little , she squeezed herself comfortably between both of them.
Kabir then introduced the Korean guy as Teji and the model looking guy as Jai, but Radhika as Bunny ??? Never mind !
When he introduced us to them, I could infer from her smile that she did recognize me.
After the intro we started discussing about Sam and kabir's engagement. It was gonna be held at my resort at the outskirts.
*********

They discussed about the arrangements regarding the decoration which was to be done by Arjun and Neil. Then the food arrangement was being taken care by Jai and Teji. While the attires were taken care of by Radhika. And Radhika n Kabir were bickering about the colour of his and Sam's attires.

Kabir ,"let mine be pink too, I don't care .... Its Sam's favourite colour, she'll be happy."

While Radhika made a disgusted face at his choice n replied ," no no no . never !!!" .

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Exactly", Radhika exclaims happily.

Kabir realized n replied immediately," the fuck !!!! You can't do this Bunny !!! Its my engagement."😓

Radhika looks at him uninterestedly and says," nopes this is my best friend's engagement n I don't want her fiancée to look like a joker ". 😑
Giving him a flat look she continues," at least think about my reputation cause I'll be present there too n its my best friend's engagement 😏".

Kabir was just about to answer her but she throws her ice-cream spoon at him to shut up. N says," you will wear what I give you n if you have any more arguments you can continue it with Sammy. Now shut your mouth cuz I gotta make a phonecall

She calls her assistant and directs her about the costumes," make the sherwani of cream colour & the lengha of pastel pink .... Keep the designs as well the material same. Okay !!!".
Turning to kabir ," see done "

Kabir just gives a defeated look and agrees .

"Okay fine . but you'll have to help Arjun n Neil with the decoration stuff. Fine ?"

"Fine 👍 ".

And with that Arjun's face glows like a 440 watt bulb.