Man Hunt- TaintedRain

Title: Man Hunt

Author: TaintedRain

Summary: Twenty teens.  Abducted.  To play a game of Man Hunt.

____________________________________________

Serenity Davis is on her way home one night when a man holds a knife to her throat.  The next thing she knows she's getting a bag thrown over her head, her hands tied behind her back, and thrown into a van.

She doesn't know her destination or how many others will be with her.  All she knows is that she's going to die.

And she doesn't want to die.

But little does Serenity know that she's being dragged to an abandoned warehouse with nineteen other kids in order to play a game of Man Hunt.  

The rules are simple.  Get to the safe-zone and you live.  Get caught and you die.

Status: Incomplete

Rating: PG-13

Personal Comments: The story plot isn't particuarly original. (This is not criticism. As several people pointed out in the comments, it's nearly impossible to be original. I also go on to say this doesn't matter.) As you know, a lot of people on Wattpad are taking this sort of route with horror stories. However, I don't really think it matters. The story is well written with some interesting characters and plot twists. I'd really like to see how this turns out. I'm currently on chapter seven and there isn't any more to read yet, so a bit of a cliffhanger! 

Out of ten: 8/10 from me! (Fans of the book/author are welcome to leave their own opinions in the comments box)