Chapter 5

Peyton Pov

I opened my Locker and Grabbed my Sweater and Two Textbooks out. I heard my Name Being called behind me , I turned around to see Chresanto. I rolled my Eyes and Closed my locker he stood in Front of me allowing me not to move. "What." I said "Aye Why you fuck Shawty Up yesterday ? You feeling me that bad" He said In a Conceded Voice , I sucked my teeth "No. She disrespected me thats why I fucked her up. And Feeling you ! Thats real funny" I said Even tho Iam Feeling him. He so fine. "Then why you looking at me like that." He said. He licked his lips and Smiled "I hate you." I said. He laughed and touched my Chin "I know you want it" He said then walked away. "Bastard" I mumbled under my Breath. I walked down the hallway That was Empty Until I saw Marcus Kissing another girl. I walked pass him "I hope Her lips taste good!" I said I Snatched off the necklace he gave me and Threw it "Aye girl Thats Yours Now." I said I smiled "Peyton!" Marcus Said While Running behind me on the Hallway. "What. You made a BIG deal out of me and Chresanto Having a Picture together on Instagram! Then I see you kissing some THOT ! yup thats real nice Marcus I hope she sticks with you like I did" I said , "Im so-" I cut him off "Sh. No need for a Apology , Its about Time I move on. Im gone be late to class" I said. I walked away to class, I sat in my Seat Beside Chresanto. A tear begin to Fall down my Face , I saw Tyanna Walk in the Classroom. I wiped my Tears Fast I didnt Want her to see me Crying Cause she would Cut Marcus. She sat in front of me she Turned around "Hey Poo" she said and Smiled. She looked at Chresanto then looked back at me , She Smiled again. "No Tyanna!" I said , She Started laughing. "Quite Ms. Lopez" Mr. Greene Said To Tyanna. "Yo , I saw You When that Tear Rolled Down Your Face. You Okay?" Chresanto Whispered , How Did he See me. "Yea Im fine." I said , I mean I really am Fine I think it was Time that Me and Marcus Had Space. "I saw what he did. Its Whatever He was No good Anyway, I know a No Good Person When I see them. Cause Im not a Good Boyfriend When it comes to girls, Im a No good Person" He Whispered again. "And you confess to that?" I said "Its Nothing to Hide From you." He said "Well Listen Jerk , Im a Girl With Feelings And i think your a Real Ass For just Telling me that." I said "What you Mean?" Chresanto Said. "I mean , That you a Real Ass ! And a Jerk. You could Burn IN HELL!" I said With That I got up from the Desk , I grabbed My Bookbag and Walked out of Class. Chresanto Followed me , He Followed me All the Way to the Empty Hallway. "Peyton What Was That? What did I say Wrong ! I told you the Type of Boyfriend Im when It come to Relationships and Thats All ! You Tryna Take your Anger with Marcus out on me, Cause You Scared He Might Hurt you if you Said to him what you Said to me!" Chresanto said , He was Right. I rolled my eyes and Sat Against the wall. Chresanto Sat beside me , "Peyton , You could Fine Some Other Basketball Playing Nigga Other than Marcus! He not even All That." Chresanto said While Nudging me. I slightly Smiled ,I sighed "Your Right!" I Exclaimed. "I know you got your eye on someone Else! You know Marcus wasnt the only nigga You was Checking out." He said , Its Like this Boy read Minds. I could feel My Self Turning red , Chresanto Turned my Chin facing him And Kissed me. He Asked For a Entrance and I accepted, We Were Making out in the Hallway. He pulled away "My Place , 8? My parents Are going out to a Reuion around 7 and wont be back until 11:30" I said. "Yea i'll be there" Chresanto said he Gave me one last Kiss on my Lips and Stood Up. He Helped me up to , Then we both went our Separate ways.